S&P Global's Investing in Energy team is advising energy-focused financial teams how best to navigate these markets… https://t.co/7Dqpe0eYxT
Learning from US oil and gas operator behavior – will upstream operators pivot strategies?
As North American oil and gas operators look to 2022 budgets, how are they balancing investor expectations with their desire to grow volumes and revenues? Public and private operators are employing different strategies. Reed Olmstead from our plays and basins team shares insights into the behavior, what it means for future opportunities and recent gas projections:
Posted 20 September 2021
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Norway’s fiscal and regulatory stability continues to drive upstream investment amid market and energy transition pressures
- How big is the CCUS market for equipment supplier?
- Life Cycle Analysis of emissions for propane from natural gas production in the Montney
- Southeast Asia's new energy policy announcements in pursuing clean energy transition
- Energy Security and Energy Transition: Highs and Lows in the Offshore Rig Market
- To ban or not to ban—After Germany, who is next? How could the European Union structure a ban on Russian oil?
- Southeast Asia on track for strong but uneven power demand growth amid unexpected supply bottlenecks
- Second-quarter 2022 US natural gas supply: Dry gas demand and low storage raise prices, but insufficient for meaningful supply growth
Energy security vs energy transition: Will climate goals take a backseat against the lure of improved economics for… https://t.co/8bnzIhM6A5