The ongoing controversy over Biogen's Aduhelm treatment shows that pricing scrutiny has risen to a new level. The c… https://t.co/u0a6YTQsyM
Laying the Foundations of Pharmacare in Canada
Canada is the only developed country with a universal healthcare system, but no universal access to reimbursable medicines. This could change for the first time in the country's history if proposals by the Liberal government of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for the creation of a publicly funded national prescription drug plan known as Pharmacare are implemented.
Watch our analyst, Margaret Labban, talk about the issue.
- What the Aduhelm backlash may mean for pharma pricing in the ‘new normal’
- Vaccine trade becomes a key factor in global diplomacy
- Germany’s ESG Law: A case study for new pharma pricing model
- Canada's PMPRB reform delays add uncertainty
- Industry hopes dashed after EU compromises to squeeze through cross border HTA agreement
- Delytact: The world's first oncolytic virotherapy for brain cancer
- Reimbursement outcomes for combination therapies in breast cancer
- Northern Ireland: A case study for drug pricing controls vs free pricing
COVID-19 vaccines are likely to drive lasting change in vaccine trade as they become a key factor in global diploma… https://t.co/Gz8Y5dr6hY
Are you ready for what's next? Fast-evolving trends are part of the increasingly complicated factors impacting pric… https://t.co/fXCJRwWnio