South Korean drug makers have seen several high-profile setbacks in recent months. What does this mean for overseas… https://t.co/HGl2jUJ7qw
Laying the Foundations of Pharmacare in Canada
Canada is the only developed country with a universal healthcare system, but no universal access to reimbursable medicines. This could change for the first time in the country's history if proposals by the Liberal government of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for the creation of a publicly funded national prescription drug plan known as Pharmacare are implemented.
Watch our analyst, Margaret Labban, talk about the issue.
- Ten-year Medicare budget impact of increased coverage for anti-obesity intervention
- South Korean pharma dreams struggle
- The economic burden of elevated blood glucose levels in 2017 in the United States
- Taking the pulse of international reference pricing
- Irish green credentials fail on pharmaceutical waste exports
- Canada makes history in basketball and Pharmacare
- Inconsistent application of pricing policies in China contributes to pockets of high prices
- Argentina announces innovative reimbursement deal for Spinraza
Expanding Medicare coverage to both lifestyle interventions and medication could lead to long-term reductions in he… https://t.co/jWE2HoDMGH
The total economic burden associated with elevated blood glucose levels in the United States reached nearly $404 bi… https://t.co/2bnmrXuBRO