Following the developments of Pharmacare in Canada as it breaks new ground with a universal, publicly-funded drug p… https://t.co/JLRHINcov1
Laying the Foundations of Pharmacare in Canada
Canada is the only developed country with a universal healthcare system, but no universal access to reimbursable medicines. This could change for the first time in the country's history if proposals by the Liberal government of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for the creation of a publicly funded national prescription drug plan known as Pharmacare are implemented.
Watch our analyst, Margaret Labban, talk about the issue.
- Canada makes history in basketball and Pharmacare
- Inconsistent application of pricing policies in China contributes to pockets of high prices
- Argentina announces innovative reimbursement deal for Spinraza
- New payment-by-results and payback regulations for Bulgaria
- Zolgensma may be a potential game-changer for SMA
- India issues new clinical trial rules to expedite new drug approvals
- Medicare X
- Pharmacare for all in Canada: Unlikely proposal to imminent threat
Drug pricing is a universal issue, and despite China’s efforts to rein in drug prices, pockets of high prices persi… https://t.co/8UxinWn28K
As a new one-off gene therapy for SMA nears the US market, effective pricing will be crucial in ensuring sustainabl… https://t.co/H7NpYRf7pg