Revisions to Brazil's drug price framework are coming - what's included and what's missing? Our analysts provide th… https://t.co/8s17gnKCXf
Laying the Foundations of Pharmacare in Canada
Canada is the only developed country with a universal healthcare system, but no universal access to reimbursable medicines. This could change for the first time in the country's history if proposals by the Liberal government of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for the creation of a publicly funded national prescription drug plan known as Pharmacare are implemented.
Watch our analyst, Margaret Labban, talk about the issue.
- Brazil finally edges towards first drug pricing reform after two years – is it a missed opportunity?
- Will IRP upend Czech orphan drug reforms?
- Variations on an IRP theme: How payers are repurposing pricing policies for new categories of medicines
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors jointly top global PMI ranking for first time
- Will physicians become more difficult to find in America?
- California's Medicaid pharmacy "carve-out" set to boost state's negotiating power, introduce IRP for drugs
- Trend towards HTA collaboration boosts need for data
- Barriers to market access for innovative medicines increase in the COVID era
Major changes to Czech P&R regulations for orphan and high-cost drugs set to expand access. What role will IRP play… https://t.co/bQcVCG5jut