Laying the Foundations of Pharmacare in Canada
Canada is the only developed country with a universal healthcare system, but no universal access to reimbursable medicines. This could change for the first time in the country's history if proposals by the Liberal government of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for the creation of a publicly funded national prescription drug plan known as Pharmacare are implemented.
Watch our analyst, Margaret Labban, talk about the issue.
- US drug prices could be drastically impacted by Most Favored Nation executive order
- Global healthcare spend to remain stable
- The pandemic pricing dilemma: A COVID-19 vaccine at-cost or for profit?
- US school re-opening decisions in a pandemic environment are complex – data can help
- Trump resurrects International Reference Pricing (IRP) proposal on pharmaceuticals with executive order
- Climate Change: Potential impact on cardiovascular health of older adults
- Prices of essential COVID-19 medicines have increased 4% globally since February
- Vaccine nationalism versus co-operation: Global challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic
Lots of news these days about the vaccines to combat COVID-19. Our life sciences team is following this very carefu… https://t.co/gYYZ5xCdto