Danger for UK healthcare spending may not be from rising drugs prices or from reducing the ability of the NHS to ne… https://t.co/CS57bMLEKu
Laying the Foundations of Pharmacare in Canada
Canada is the only developed country with a universal healthcare system, but no universal access to reimbursable medicines. This could change for the first time in the country's history if proposals by the Liberal government of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for the creation of a publicly funded national prescription drug plan known as Pharmacare are implemented.
Watch our analyst, Margaret Labban, talk about the issue.
- Risks to UK pharmaceutical spending from a US-UK free trade deal
- Challenges with risk sharing in Eastern Europe raised at ISPOR Europe meeting
- Germany’s fixed pricing for medicines faces European reckoning
- Dynamic reform in International Reference Pricing
- Ten-year Medicare budget impact of increased coverage for anti-obesity intervention
- South Korean pharma dreams struggle
- The economic burden of elevated blood glucose levels in 2017 in the United States
- Taking the pulse of international reference pricing
Germany’s health minister Jen Spahn is seeking to resolve a long-running dispute with the European Commission over… https://t.co/7A8HWXxOJs
We are at ISPOR! To find out more about our nuanced insights on IRP policy evolution, please check out the latest… https://t.co/XdatTuUwts