China accounted for over a third of US imports of critical medical supplies in 2019—a category that includes surgic… https://t.co/BiZ62qnwoK
Laying the Foundations of Pharmacare in Canada
Canada is the only developed country with a universal healthcare system, but no universal access to reimbursable medicines. This could change for the first time in the country's history if proposals by the Liberal government of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for the creation of a publicly funded national prescription drug plan known as Pharmacare are implemented.
Watch our analyst, Margaret Labban, talk about the issue.
- US scrambles for resources in COVID-19 response
- COVID-19: Risk of severe complications among the United States health workforce
- COVID-19 pandemic: Health system surge capacity
- UK bans parallel export of two COVID-19 treatment candidates to protect national supply
- China’s young biosimilars sector
- Polish pharma associations unite in appeal for greater access to biologics
- How to democratize access and prevent the next supermodel medicine
- Risks to UK pharmaceutical spending from a US-UK free trade deal
Listen to Milena Izmirlieva from our Life Sciences team talk about bed shortages. https://t.co/epnfyXGUMH