Laying the Foundations of Pharmacare in Canada
Canada is the only developed country with a universal healthcare system, but no universal access to reimbursable medicines. This could change for the first time in the country's history if proposals by the Liberal government of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for the creation of a publicly funded national prescription drug plan known as Pharmacare are implemented.
Watch our analyst, Margaret Labban, talk about the issue.
- Vaccine hesitancy boosts risks from vaccine nationalism
- The risks of vaccine nationalism
- Unlocking biomarker diagnostics in Europe and the win-win for the innovative oncology sector
- Biden administration scores first legislative win for pharmaceutical pricing reform
- AMNOG ten years on: Impact on the Europe top 5 price level hierarchy
- Europe still stuck in drug shortages
- COVID19 vaccines advanced purchase agreements tracker: insights on pre-orders and prices
- Ebola outbreaks in Guinea and DRC draw rapid response
Vaccine hesitancy – driven by safety concerns for adenovirus-based COVID-19 vaccines – is delaying vaccine delivery… https://t.co/V6nvvKhO6G