Laying the Foundations of Pharmacare in Canada
Canada is the only developed country with a universal healthcare system, but no universal access to reimbursable medicines. This could change for the first time in the country's history if proposals by the Liberal government of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for the creation of a publicly funded national prescription drug plan known as Pharmacare are implemented.
Watch our analyst, Margaret Labban, talk about the issue.
- EU countries make inroads in COVID-19 vaccination race even as supply concerns linger
- COVID19 Research and Development Tracker: Vaccine rollouts, dosing controversies and new strains
- ESG criteria in tendering landscape shows wide variation between top-5 European countries
- Market access in China: An increasingly dynamic environment
- Pfizer and BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine
- Mixed news on COVID19 vaccines: COVID-19 R&D tracker
- Innovation in Japan’s regenerative sector
- US drug prices could be drastically impacted by Most Favored Nation executive order
Our ProcureIntel tender analysis highlights growing space for the inclusion of ESG criteria for in the top-5 Europe… https://t.co/xqkWQrIcUY
China’s massive investment in biotech over the last couple of years has the potential to be a gamechanger for multi… https://t.co/DsbxEUtzRb