Article: July - sustainability focus
The European Commission wants the EU's agri-food sector to become the global standard for sustainability, but without a clear link between certification schemes and farm assessments can it push ahead with the needed environmental, economic and social progress? In this edition IHS Markit explores if the Commission is putting its agri-food sector on the right track or risking a further imbalance.
- Should unsustainable food be taxed?
- Challenging scenario for Argentina soybean complex in 2021/22
- Excellence on display among winners of Crop Science Awards
- Regev – a broad-spectrum hybrid fungicide for disease control
- Global vegetable seeds market is increasingly fragmented and diversified
- Agriculture interests press Congress to tackle shipping delays
- US ag exporters demand Biden administration crack down on ocean freight carriers found profiteering on COVID-19
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis