Join IHS Markit as we host our inaugural US Brand Performance Review webinar
IHS Markit will be hosting its inaugural US Brand Performance Review webinar, unveiling the results of a comprehensive brand analysis powered by the market-leading, trusted data and experts.
The all-new US Brand Performance Review is a robust, grounded in data evaluation of each automotive brand marketing vehicles in the United States. This assessment is derived from the most trusted and comprehensive data and analysis including retail market share, loyalty, conquest, product portfolio, automotive technology, and dealer networks.
Looking at the industry across the mainstream and luxury competitive sets, and within each of these, ranking and providing insight based on multiple critical and highly relevant metrics.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How does my brand perform compared to the competition?
- What areas need attention?
- Which brands are currently highly sought after and why?
- How to develop brand pricing/positioning based on relative strengths?
- Where are there opportunities for my brand versus key competitors?
Join us for this complimentary webinar where we will share detailed brand results with attendees with follow-up meetings upon request.
- Near- and long-term challenges in the shift to electrification
- Battery cost trends in the European Union and mainland China
- Automotive electrification and decarbonization: Shifting toward net-zero
- Fuel for Thought: Automotive Electrification and Decarbonization - Shifting gears towards Net-Zero
- Tesla Encounters Formidable Competition
- EV Charging Infrastructure Report and Forecast
- Updated Analysis on the EU Green Deal
- Powertrain market analysis for revised EU fleet emissions scenarios
Within the transportation sector, road transportation accounts for about 70% of CO2 emissions. Vehicle electrificat… https://t.co/Gi18TmP5rU
July’s Newsletter: Road transport contributes 70-80% of CO2 emissions. Major markets will face challenges to meet t… https://t.co/YiN5tGxVi4