Join IHS Markit as we host our inaugural US Brand Performance Review webinar
IHS Markit will be hosting its inaugural US Brand Performance Review webinar, unveiling the results of a comprehensive brand analysis powered by the market-leading, trusted data and experts.
The all-new US Brand Performance Review is a robust, grounded in data evaluation of each automotive brand marketing vehicles in the United States. This assessment is derived from the most trusted and comprehensive data and analysis including retail market share, loyalty, conquest, product portfolio, automotive technology, and dealer networks.
Looking at the industry across the mainstream and luxury competitive sets, and within each of these, ranking and providing insight based on multiple critical and highly relevant metrics.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How does my brand perform compared to the competition?
- What areas need attention?
- Which brands are currently highly sought after and why?
- How to develop brand pricing/positioning based on relative strengths?
- Where are there opportunities for my brand versus key competitors?
Join us for this complimentary webinar where we will share detailed brand results with attendees with follow-up meetings upon request.
- The true potential of electrohydraulic brake actuation revealed
- Semiconductor Supply Chain Shortages
- Fuel for Thought - Market dynamics in the first year of the pandemic
- Semiconductor shortage update: Nearly one million vehicles delayed
- Global bus market will see double-digit growth in the next 3 years
- Hispanics are leading multi-cultural growth in the automotive industry
- Managing the 2021 automotive chip famine
- Julie Martin to lead North American OEM Sales
Innovation in the braking sector is now concentrated on “by-wire” solutions. But before we get to Brake by Wire, th… https://t.co/9SAwk7U7iD