Join IHS Markit as we host our inaugural US Brand Performance Review webinar
IHS Markit will be hosting its inaugural US Brand Performance Review webinar, unveiling the results of a comprehensive brand analysis powered by the market-leading, trusted data and experts.
The all-new US Brand Performance Review is a robust, grounded in data evaluation of each automotive brand marketing vehicles in the United States. This assessment is derived from the most trusted and comprehensive data and analysis including retail market share, loyalty, conquest, product portfolio, automotive technology, and dealer networks.
Looking at the industry across the mainstream and luxury competitive sets, and within each of these, ranking and providing insight based on multiple critical and highly relevant metrics.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How does my brand perform compared to the competition?
- What areas need attention?
- Which brands are currently highly sought after and why?
- How to develop brand pricing/positioning based on relative strengths?
- Where are there opportunities for my brand versus key competitors?
Join us for this complimentary webinar where we will share detailed brand results with attendees with follow-up meetings upon request.
- Worsening run rate, but 2022 global light vehicle production outlook intact
- IHS Markit monthly payment data explain EV challenges and hybrid popularity
- Major revision for global light vehicle production forecast – what it means for OEMs’ technology deployment
- After seemingly defying the challenges facing truck manufacturers globally, Brazil’s plants hit with downtime starting from September 2021
- Luxury SUV growth out-paces mainstream
- Chips still squeezing: YTD 7.4mn units and -10% growth impact
- CPO: Why CPO Matters – September 2021
- Increasing impact of semiconductor shortage on Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle OEMs in Europe
The IHS Markit light vehicle production forecast has been cut by 6.2% or 5.02 million units in 2021, and by 9.3% or… https://t.co/iPvXm0XU6h
New Autology Podcast: Does branded audio necessarily mean premium audio? In this episode, IHS Markit experts discus… https://t.co/5CUzysurEQ