Japan IFRS Adoption, Opportunity or Cost for Private Equity Fund Managers?
This report discusses the impact of the ASBJs' decision to implement IFRS Fair Value reporting standards in Japan, specifically the valuation consideration for managers of private & illiquid investments.
The report looks into the following areas:
- Background and motivation behind the ASBJs' decision
- Historical overview of the investment, accounting and valuation landscape for private equity in Japan
- Impact of the new accounting regulations on the valuation of fund investments
|Download the report (English)|
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- FRTB Management Solution of the Year: S&P Global Market Intelligence wins in Asia Risk Awards 2022
- Dividend Forecasting Bi-weekly Brief APAC (27 Sep 22)
- Bond-linked equity signals
- Top attractive dividend stocks in Asia Pacific - Aug 2022
- What My Backpack Can Teach Us About Location-Independent Identifiers
- Golden Record Podcast Series - Episode 3: It's a Taxing Business
- S&P Global Market Intelligence and Westminster Research collaborate to deliver integrated research evaluation and custodial commission sharing agreement management solutions
- SFDR: Takeaways from the implementation of ESG regulation
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00