From Tempest to Gripen E – Jane’s coverage of Farnborough 2018
Watch Jane's experts as they provide insight and analysis of some of the aircraft displayed at the Farnborough Air Show 2018.
Flightline "Grid Walk"
In this video John Sneller, head of aviation at Jane's gives an overview of the displays, highlighting important and interesting aircraft show at the Farnborough Air Show 2018.
Tempest Fighter Jet Launch
Peter Felstead, editor of Jane's Defence Weekly, reports on the unveiling of the Tempest future fighter concept by the UK MoD at Farnborough 2018. This next-generation fighter concept is being developed by "Team Tempest" a UK industry/Ministry of Defence (MoD) team that currently involves BAE Systems, Leonardo, MBDA and Rolls Royce.
Saab's Gripen E
John Sneller, head of aviation at Jane's, talks to Robert Hewson, Head of Communications at Saab, about the progress of their Gripen E programme.
Hear from the experts on key issues impacting aerospace and defence
Jane's videos deliver insight and expertise into the latest news, trends and developments impacting the world's governments and militaries and the industries that support them. Access more Jane's videos by subscribing to the Jane's YouTube Channel
- Saudi air defences ill-prepared for low-level attacks
- Advent International Corporation's proposed acquisition of Cobham
- UK artillery has nearly 15% personnel shortfall
- US tests ground-launched missile concept previously banned under INF
- Sonic boom! Hypersonic missiles blur the line between conventional and nuclear warfare
- Singapore unveils new unmanned military vehicle
- Iranian Missile Tests
- North Korea fires short-range missiles
AFA 2019: US Air Force considering divesting B-1Bs in favour of B-21s, other bomber improvements… https://t.co/LWO1o16JxN