From Tempest to Gripen E – Jane’s coverage of Farnborough 2018
Watch Jane's experts as they provide insight and analysis of some of the aircraft displayed at the Farnborough Air Show 2018.
Flightline "Grid Walk"
In this video John Sneller, head of aviation at Jane's gives an overview of the displays, highlighting important and interesting aircraft show at the Farnborough Air Show 2018.
Tempest Fighter Jet Launch
Peter Felstead, editor of Jane's Defence Weekly, reports on the unveiling of the Tempest future fighter concept by the UK MoD at Farnborough 2018. This next-generation fighter concept is being developed by "Team Tempest" a UK industry/Ministry of Defence (MoD) team that currently involves BAE Systems, Leonardo, MBDA and Rolls Royce.
Saab's Gripen E
John Sneller, head of aviation at Jane's, talks to Robert Hewson, Head of Communications at Saab, about the progress of their Gripen E programme.
Hear from the experts on key issues impacting aerospace and defence
Jane's videos deliver insight and expertise into the latest news, trends and developments impacting the world's governments and militaries and the industries that support them. Access more Jane's videos by subscribing to the Jane's YouTube Channel
- Worldwide Terror Attacks Shrink to Lowest Level Since 2011
- Hotel complex assault indicates intent to target Kenya's capital
- The military geopolitical year in review
- NATO members drive fastest increase in global defence spending for a decade
- Counter-terrorism operations against right wing extremism in Western Europe increase 191% in 24 months
- Philippines militants use cyberspace to recruit and organise
- Fact of fallacy? Fake news and the military
- Indonesia’s Defence Market Poised to Expand