We're hiring! Apply for Manned Aircraft Principal Analyst: Rare specialist Aircraft analyst opportunity for an indi… https://t.co/Bxh4QzB3VT
From Tempest to Gripen E – Jane’s coverage of Farnborough 2018
Watch Jane's experts as they provide insight and analysis of some of the aircraft displayed at the Farnborough Air Show 2018.
Flightline "Grid Walk"
In this video John Sneller, head of aviation at Jane's gives an overview of the displays, highlighting important and interesting aircraft show at the Farnborough Air Show 2018.
Tempest Fighter Jet Launch
Peter Felstead, editor of Jane's Defence Weekly, reports on the unveiling of the Tempest future fighter concept by the UK MoD at Farnborough 2018. This next-generation fighter concept is being developed by "Team Tempest" a UK industry/Ministry of Defence (MoD) team that currently involves BAE Systems, Leonardo, MBDA and Rolls Royce.
Saab's Gripen E
John Sneller, head of aviation at Jane's, talks to Robert Hewson, Head of Communications at Saab, about the progress of their Gripen E programme.
Hear from the experts on key issues impacting aerospace and defence
Jane's videos deliver insight and expertise into the latest news, trends and developments impacting the world's governments and militaries and the industries that support them. Access more Jane's videos by subscribing to the Jane's YouTube Channel
- First terror attack recorded in New Zealand | Jane’s Terrorism and Insurgency Centre analysis
- The results are in…the winners of the Jane’s ATC Awards have been revealed!
- Packages sent to UK transport hubs claimed by IRA in bid to create unease
- Flight trackers monitor Russian activity in Venezuela
- Growing modernisation and industrialisation behind hike in Gulf defence spending
- Mergers and acquisitions activity in Defence and Security Market up a third
- Tensions between Saudi Arabia and Qatar drive defence export growth
- Unveiling the shortlist for the 2019 ATC Awards