Five sovereign borrowers - Croatia, Indonesia, Italy, Lithuania and Spain - have issued this week with Peru, Serbia… https://t.co/K2isVyV5ky
In the Israeli parliamentary elections held on 9 April, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party secured 35 of a possible 120 seats, making it the joint-largest party. Likud is likely to form a governing coalition with smaller, right-wing parties, securing Netanyahu's domestic position ahead of his likely indictment for three separate corruption investigations.
Watch Jack Kennedy, a senior analyst on our risk team, as he assesses the outcome.
Follow our ongoing global elections coverage and access our continually updated Global Election database.
- Capital Markets Weekly: Falling bond rates drive impressive sovereign debt calendar
- Swiss-EU relations
- Cameroonian secessionist capability
- Two Koreas war risks
- Weekly Pricing Pulse: Oil suffers a rout as US pivots on new Mexican tariffs
- Market Briefing: South African political and economic concerns
- Weekly Pricing Pulse: Trade uncertainty piles on
- Global economic growth slips to three-year low amid gloomier outlook
Delay to new framework agreement on Swiss-EU relations beyond October federal elections would risk causing disrupti… https://t.co/PHovsh165i
If secessionists' responsibility claim for Cameroonian refinery fire is legitimate, it would represent notable capa… https://t.co/cpYob4XArB