IPO activity has been boosted by eight US flotations and sizeable deals from Swiss, Italian, Chinese and African is… https://t.co/1bzDg31jWU
In the Israeli parliamentary elections held on 9 April, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party secured 35 of a possible 120 seats, making it the joint-largest party. Likud is likely to form a governing coalition with smaller, right-wing parties, securing Netanyahu's domestic position ahead of his likely indictment for three separate corruption investigations.
Watch Jack Kennedy, a senior analyst on our risk team, as he assesses the outcome.
Follow our ongoing global elections coverage and access our continually updated Global Election database.
- Capital Markets Weekly: Busy week for flotations, Chile plans Green Bond Debut
- Monthly GDP Index from Macroeconomic Advisers by IHS Markit for February
- Albanian anti-government protests
- Impact of Venezuelan migrant flows on Colombia
- Paris airports referendum
- Cain and Moore announced as Fed candidates: Market reaction and economic impacts
- Market Briefing: Bulgaria
- Continued Brexit gridlock risks further damage to already difficult UK outlook
Anti-government protests in Albania pose property damage risks but unlikely to topple government. https://t.co/ltxfJy33E1