Guatemala’s next president elected on pro-business platform, policy implementation likely to face delays in opposit… https://t.co/qAeFMNsOPP
In the Israeli parliamentary elections held on 9 April, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party secured 35 of a possible 120 seats, making it the joint-largest party. Likud is likely to form a governing coalition with smaller, right-wing parties, securing Netanyahu's domestic position ahead of his likely indictment for three separate corruption investigations.
Watch Jack Kennedy, a senior analyst on our risk team, as he assesses the outcome.
Follow our ongoing global elections coverage and access our continually updated Global Election database.
- Ethiopia's solar power reforms
- Guatemala's next president
- Capital Markets Weekly: Argentine Primary election vote triggers market shock, new sovereign-default fears
- Argentinian primary election
- Weekly Pricing Pulse: Trade concerns continue to weigh on commodity markets
- Ranking metropolitan business costs
- Capital Markets Weekly: Increased trade conflict sparks further bond-market rally
- Week Ahead Economic Preview: Week of 12 August 2019
Argentine securities faced exceptional volatility after its Primary elections indicated a first-round victory for t… https://t.co/omkfBBeHjW
Commodity prices retreat, broadly led by an overdue correction in Iron ore. Prices, as measured by our Materials P… https://t.co/tCvAEAU9oj