ISPOR Europe 2018 Barcelona
We are at ISPOR Europe 2018 in Barcelona, Spain!
We look forward to seeing you there! Please look out for members of our team to learn about our new tendering service, our Connect platform, and recent product developments.
We have two posters going up on Tuesday, Nov 13. Both will be up from 8:45am - 1:30pm. In addition, we have a joint poster looking at HTA and time to price that will be up on Wednesday at 8:45 am
Come meet our researchers to learn more:
PHP359: IMPACT OF EXPEDITED MARKETING AUTHORISATION ON PRICING AND REIMBURSEMENT OUTCOMES FOR DRUGS IN THE US AND EU-5 by Milena Izmirlieva, Floriane Reinaud and Gustav Ando
PHP48: INTERNATIONAL REFERENCE PRICING OF PHARMACEUTICALS: APPLY LIBERALLY OR USE SPARINGLY? By Cameron Lockwood, Tania Rodrigues and Gustav Ando
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing
- US drug prices could be drastically impacted by Most Favored Nation executive order
- Global healthcare spend to remain stable
- The pandemic pricing dilemma: A COVID-19 vaccine at-cost or for profit?
- US school re-opening decisions in a pandemic environment are complex – data can help
- Trump resurrects International Reference Pricing (IRP) proposal on pharmaceuticals with executive order
- Climate Change: Potential impact on cardiovascular health of older adults
- Prices of essential COVID-19 medicines have increased 4% globally since February
- Vaccine nationalism versus co-operation: Global challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic
Lots of news these days about the vaccines to combat COVID-19. Our life sciences team is following this very carefu… https://t.co/gYYZ5xCdto