After the US FDA revoked its emergency use authorization for hydroxychloroquine/chloroquine, Gilead Sciences (US)'s… https://t.co/Fh762DWhkJ
ISPOR Europe 2018 Barcelona
We are at ISPOR Europe 2018 in Barcelona, Spain!
We look forward to seeing you there! Please look out for members of our team to learn about our new tendering service, our Connect platform, and recent product developments.
We have two posters going up on Tuesday, Nov 13. Both will be up from 8:45am - 1:30pm. In addition, we have a joint poster looking at HTA and time to price that will be up on Wednesday at 8:45 am
Come meet our researchers to learn more:
PHP359: IMPACT OF EXPEDITED MARKETING AUTHORISATION ON PRICING AND REIMBURSEMENT OUTCOMES FOR DRUGS IN THE US AND EU-5 by Milena Izmirlieva, Floriane Reinaud and Gustav Ando
PHP48: INTERNATIONAL REFERENCE PRICING OF PHARMACEUTICALS: APPLY LIBERALLY OR USE SPARINGLY? By Cameron Lockwood, Tania Rodrigues and Gustav Ando
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing
- Vaccine nationalism versus co-operation: Global challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The case of remdesivir: How do you calculate the cost of a pandemic drug?
- COVID-19 treatments: No magic bullet
- The race intensifies for a COVID-19 vaccine as hope builds for emergency approval by September
- Is the US ready to start relaxing COVID-19 lockdowns?
- COVID-19 could cause delays for price framework agreements in parts of Europe
- US scrambles for resources in COVID-19 response
- COVID-19: Risk of severe complications among the United States health workforce
Generating an effective vaccine with any long-term effect has initiated a diverse selection of vaccine projects- wh… https://t.co/7f0HYLEY6P