Revisions to Brazil's drug price framework are coming - what's included and what's missing? Our analysts provide th… https://t.co/8s17gnKCXf
ISPOR Europe 2018 Barcelona
We are at ISPOR Europe 2018 in Barcelona, Spain!
We look forward to seeing you there! Please look out for members of our team to learn about our new tendering service, our Connect platform, and recent product developments.
We have two posters going up on Tuesday, Nov 13. Both will be up from 8:45am - 1:30pm. In addition, we have a joint poster looking at HTA and time to price that will be up on Wednesday at 8:45 am
Come meet our researchers to learn more:
PHP359: IMPACT OF EXPEDITED MARKETING AUTHORISATION ON PRICING AND REIMBURSEMENT OUTCOMES FOR DRUGS IN THE US AND EU-5 by Milena Izmirlieva, Floriane Reinaud and Gustav Ando
PHP48: INTERNATIONAL REFERENCE PRICING OF PHARMACEUTICALS: APPLY LIBERALLY OR USE SPARINGLY? By Cameron Lockwood, Tania Rodrigues and Gustav Ando
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing
- Brazil finally edges towards first drug pricing reform after two years – is it a missed opportunity?
- Will IRP upend Czech orphan drug reforms?
- Variations on an IRP theme: How payers are repurposing pricing policies for new categories of medicines
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors jointly top global PMI ranking for first time
- Will physicians become more difficult to find in America?
- California's Medicaid pharmacy "carve-out" set to boost state's negotiating power, introduce IRP for drugs
- Trend towards HTA collaboration boosts need for data
- Barriers to market access for innovative medicines increase in the COVID era
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Major changes to Czech P&R regulations for orphan and high-cost drugs set to expand access. What role will IRP play… https://t.co/bQcVCG5jut