The Czech Republic has become the center-ground for another battle over transparency of confidential pharmaceutical… https://t.co/hsMsJBBYyc
ISPOR 2018 Baltimore
We are pleased to announce that we will be at ISPOR 2018, 19-23 May, in Baltimore, Maryland. Please do look out for members of our team to learn about our Connect platform, our new tendering service, and recent product developments.
We have two posters going up on Tuesday, 22 May. Both will be up from 8:30am - 2:00pm and you can hear our researchers present them from 1:00pm - 2:00pm.
- In aisle A21, PHP22: Towards IPR common ground: To what extent are European countries aligned in how they use International Reference Pricing? by Cameron Lockwood (who will be presenting) , Tania Rodrigues, Choukri Genane, Wayne Su, and Gustav Ando
- In aisle C36, PHP133: Designing evidence generated plans for digital health technologies to gain reimbursement coverage in the US by Wayne Su (who will be presenting), Cameron Lockwood, and Frank Chen
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing us at ECR@ihsmarkit.com.
We'll be blogging and tweeting from the event so stay tuned!
- Medical supplies to Czech hospitals to be stopped after call to reveal drug prices in tenders
- Italian pharma tendering set for new oversight in two-year outlook
- Norwegian pharma industry calls for tendering and IRP reforms
- UK post-Brexit participation in unified patent court poses plenty of questions
- HTA adoption in Asian emerging pharma markets
- Regulatory convergence or divergence for Asian pharma
- Is healthcare reform in the cards with new socialist government in Spain
- Culture shift at Takeda a sign of things to come
Drug price hikes of essential medicines are coming under political scrutiny listen to our practice director Gustav… https://t.co/WG9JFIDXOd
Italy's public procurement agency, CONSIP, has this month updated the list of pharmaceutical products under a 2017-… https://t.co/WTFverHLXD