Germany’s health minister Jen Spahn is seeking to resolve a long-running dispute with the European Commission over… https://t.co/7A8HWXxOJs
ISPOR 2018 Baltimore
We are pleased to announce that we will be at ISPOR 2018, 19-23 May, in Baltimore, Maryland. Please do look out for members of our team to learn about our Connect platform, our new tendering service, and recent product developments.
We have two posters going up on Tuesday, 22 May. Both will be up from 8:30am - 2:00pm and you can hear our researchers present them from 1:00pm - 2:00pm.
- In aisle A21, PHP22: Towards IPR common ground: To what extent are European countries aligned in how they use International Reference Pricing? by Cameron Lockwood (who will be presenting) , Tania Rodrigues, Choukri Genane, Wayne Su, and Gustav Ando
- In aisle C36, PHP133: Designing evidence generated plans for digital health technologies to gain reimbursement coverage in the US by Wayne Su (who will be presenting), Cameron Lockwood, and Frank Chen
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing us at ECR@ihsmarkit.com.
We'll be blogging and tweeting from the event so stay tuned!
- Challenges with risk sharing in Eastern Europe raised at ISPOR Europe meeting
- Germany’s fixed pricing for medicines faces European reckoning
- Dynamic reform in International Reference Pricing
- Ten-year Medicare budget impact of increased coverage for anti-obesity intervention
- South Korean pharma dreams struggle
- The economic burden of elevated blood glucose levels in 2017 in the United States
- Taking the pulse of international reference pricing
- Irish green credentials fail on pharmaceutical waste exports
We are at ISPOR! To find out more about our nuanced insights on IRP policy evolution, please check out the latest… https://t.co/XdatTuUwts
Slovakia approved legislation to curtail alleged manufacturer attempts to circumvent IRP-related price reductions b… https://t.co/qAANBeyyyN