Maintaining a structured view of the many IRP parameters in each market - including basket composition, frequency o… https://t.co/ZkA0kgusor
ISPOR 2018 Baltimore
We are pleased to announce that we will be at ISPOR 2018, 19-23 May, in Baltimore, Maryland. Please do look out for members of our team to learn about our Connect platform, our new tendering service, and recent product developments.
We have two posters going up on Tuesday, 22 May. Both will be up from 8:30am - 2:00pm and you can hear our researchers present them from 1:00pm - 2:00pm.
- In aisle A21, PHP22: Towards IPR common ground: To what extent are European countries aligned in how they use International Reference Pricing? by Cameron Lockwood (who will be presenting) , Tania Rodrigues, Choukri Genane, Wayne Su, and Gustav Ando
- In aisle C36, PHP133: Designing evidence generated plans for digital health technologies to gain reimbursement coverage in the US by Wayne Su (who will be presenting), Cameron Lockwood, and Frank Chen
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing us at ECR@ihsmarkit.com.
We'll be blogging and tweeting from the event so stay tuned!
- Taking the pulse of international reference pricing
- Irish green credentials fail on pharmaceutical waste exports
- Canada makes history in basketball and Pharmacare
- Inconsistent application of pricing policies in China contributes to pockets of high prices
- Argentina announces innovative reimbursement deal for Spinraza
- Laying the Foundations of Pharmacare in Canada
- New payment-by-results and payback regulations for Bulgaria
- Zolgensma may be a potential game-changer for SMA
Master the game with the most comprehensive overview of IRP available–now in its fourth edition. Find out more:… https://t.co/PfT4IBRpm6
Despite the inability to pierce the veil of confidential discounting, IRP continues to feature prominently in the p… https://t.co/jZfUauknfd