As if one pandemic was not enough to manage, there are new Ebola Cases reported in Guinea and the Democratic Republ… https://t.co/d6aR2iPqFK
ISPOR 2018 Baltimore
We are pleased to announce that we will be at ISPOR 2018, 19-23 May, in Baltimore, Maryland. Please do look out for members of our team to learn about our Connect platform, our new tendering service, and recent product developments.
We have two posters going up on Tuesday, 22 May. Both will be up from 8:30am - 2:00pm and you can hear our researchers present them from 1:00pm - 2:00pm.
- In aisle A21, PHP22: Towards IPR common ground: To what extent are European countries aligned in how they use International Reference Pricing? by Cameron Lockwood (who will be presenting) , Tania Rodrigues, Choukri Genane, Wayne Su, and Gustav Ando
- In aisle C36, PHP133: Designing evidence generated plans for digital health technologies to gain reimbursement coverage in the US by Wayne Su (who will be presenting), Cameron Lockwood, and Frank Chen
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing us at ECR@ihsmarkit.com.
We'll be blogging and tweeting from the event so stay tuned!
- Ebola outbreaks in Guinea and DRC draw rapid response
- China: Pharma in the year of the Ox
- Healthcare spend going up in Q1 forecast round but risks remain elevated
- US drug prices rise over 4% in 2021 reversing multi-year trend of slowed growth
- Pharma and healthcare top 10: What to expect in 2021 and beyond
- EU countries make inroads in COVID-19 vaccination race even as supply concerns linger
- COVID19 Research and Development Tracker: Vaccine rollouts, dosing controversies and new strains
- ESG criteria in tendering landscape shows wide variation between top-5 European countries
Overall, prospects for the pharma industry in China look very promising, with total health spend and pharmaceutical… https://t.co/eRZskFjVLZ