Are you ready for what's next? Fast-evolving trends are part of the increasingly complicated factors impacting pric… https://t.co/fXCJRwWnio
ISPOR 2018 Baltimore
We are pleased to announce that we will be at ISPOR 2018, 19-23 May, in Baltimore, Maryland. Please do look out for members of our team to learn about our Connect platform, our new tendering service, and recent product developments.
We have two posters going up on Tuesday, 22 May. Both will be up from 8:30am - 2:00pm and you can hear our researchers present them from 1:00pm - 2:00pm.
- In aisle A21, PHP22: Towards IPR common ground: To what extent are European countries aligned in how they use International Reference Pricing? by Cameron Lockwood (who will be presenting) , Tania Rodrigues, Choukri Genane, Wayne Su, and Gustav Ando
- In aisle C36, PHP133: Designing evidence generated plans for digital health technologies to gain reimbursement coverage in the US by Wayne Su (who will be presenting), Cameron Lockwood, and Frank Chen
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing us at ECR@ihsmarkit.com.
We'll be blogging and tweeting from the event so stay tuned!
- Germany’s ESG Law: A case study for new pharma pricing model
- Canada's PMPRB reform delays add uncertainty
- Industry hopes dashed after EU compromises to squeeze through cross border HTA agreement
- Delytact: The world's first oncolytic virotherapy for brain cancer
- Reimbursement outcomes for combination therapies in breast cancer
- Northern Ireland: A case study for drug pricing controls vs free pricing
- Pharmaceutical crisis deepens in Lebanon as central bank unable to meet cost of subsidized medicines
- The UK’s first drug approval via Project Orbis - pulling away from the EMA strings?
The government of Canada has once again decided to delay implementation of the major drug pricing reforms that were… https://t.co/iIxnCAw8dU
Turn on access to the world's largest pharma pricing database Request your 14-day free trial of POLI Strat today… https://t.co/2vIvOs4K3r