ISPOR 2018 Baltimore
We are pleased to announce that we will be at ISPOR 2018, 19-23 May, in Baltimore, Maryland. Please do look out for members of our team to learn about our Connect platform, our new tendering service, and recent product developments.
We have two posters going up on Tuesday, 22 May. Both will be up from 8:30am - 2:00pm and you can hear our researchers present them from 1:00pm - 2:00pm.
- In aisle A21, PHP22: Towards IPR common ground: To what extent are European countries aligned in how they use International Reference Pricing? by Cameron Lockwood (who will be presenting) , Tania Rodrigues, Choukri Genane, Wayne Su, and Gustav Ando
- In aisle C36, PHP133: Designing evidence generated plans for digital health technologies to gain reimbursement coverage in the US by Wayne Su (who will be presenting), Cameron Lockwood, and Frank Chen
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing us at ECR@ihsmarkit.com.
We'll be blogging and tweeting from the event so stay tuned!
- US drug prices could be drastically impacted by Most Favored Nation executive order
- Global healthcare spend to remain stable
- The pandemic pricing dilemma: A COVID-19 vaccine at-cost or for profit?
- US school re-opening decisions in a pandemic environment are complex – data can help
- Trump resurrects International Reference Pricing (IRP) proposal on pharmaceuticals with executive order
- Climate Change: Potential impact on cardiovascular health of older adults
- Prices of essential COVID-19 medicines have increased 4% globally since February
- Vaccine nationalism versus co-operation: Global challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic
Despite projected declines in GDP, driven by self-imposed restrictions on economic activity during lockdowns design… https://t.co/ZJZEFXIO7h