As a new one-off gene therapy for SMA nears the US market, effective pricing will be crucial in ensuring sustainabl… https://t.co/H7NpYRf7pg
ISPOR 2018 Baltimore
We are pleased to announce that we will be at ISPOR 2018, 19-23 May, in Baltimore, Maryland. Please do look out for members of our team to learn about our Connect platform, our new tendering service, and recent product developments.
We have two posters going up on Tuesday, 22 May. Both will be up from 8:30am - 2:00pm and you can hear our researchers present them from 1:00pm - 2:00pm.
- In aisle A21, PHP22: Towards IPR common ground: To what extent are European countries aligned in how they use International Reference Pricing? by Cameron Lockwood (who will be presenting) , Tania Rodrigues, Choukri Genane, Wayne Su, and Gustav Ando
- In aisle C36, PHP133: Designing evidence generated plans for digital health technologies to gain reimbursement coverage in the US by Wayne Su (who will be presenting), Cameron Lockwood, and Frank Chen
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing us at ECR@ihsmarkit.com.
We'll be blogging and tweeting from the event so stay tuned!
- New payment-by-results and payback regulations for Bulgaria
- Laying the Foundations of Pharmacare in Canada
- Zolgensma may be a potential game-changer for SMA
- India issues new clinical trial rules to expedite new drug approvals
- Medicare X
- Pharmacare for all in Canada: Unlikely proposal to imminent threat
- Accuracy check: Norwegian health expenditure data
- Budget impact of passing a share of negotiated manufacturer rebates to patients at POS
India's new clinical trial rules establish an accelerated pathway for new drug approvals, but affordability remains… https://t.co/uhVXDZGLfr
Democrats explore creative ways to expand health insurance access with Medicare X https://t.co/kAsNBvtiuz