ISPOR 2018 Baltimore
We are pleased to announce that we will be at ISPOR 2018, 19-23 May, in Baltimore, Maryland. Please do look out for members of our team to learn about our Connect platform, our new tendering service, and recent product developments.
We have two posters going up on Tuesday, 22 May. Both will be up from 8:30am - 2:00pm and you can hear our researchers present them from 1:00pm - 2:00pm.
- In aisle A21, PHP22: Towards IPR common ground: To what extent are European countries aligned in how they use International Reference Pricing? by Cameron Lockwood (who will be presenting) , Tania Rodrigues, Choukri Genane, Wayne Su, and Gustav Ando
- In aisle C36, PHP133: Designing evidence generated plans for digital health technologies to gain reimbursement coverage in the US by Wayne Su (who will be presenting), Cameron Lockwood, and Frank Chen
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing us at ECR@ihsmarkit.com.
We'll be blogging and tweeting from the event so stay tuned!
- Improving Access to Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder among the Commercially-insured US Population
- Humira faces up to intense biosimilar competition
- 2018 ISPOR Europe research on IRP
- Our pricing and reimbursement research presented at ISPOR Europe
- ISPOR Europe 2018 Barcelona
- Rapid changes in the global IRP environment
- Mexico facing smaller healthcare tender due to double procurement needs
- Medical supplies to Czech hospitals to be stopped after call to reveal drug prices in tenders
International reference pricing of pharmaceuticals: Apply liberally or use sparingly? See our research from… https://t.co/d7R2S7KZVJ
We are at ISPOR Europe 2018 in Barcelona, Spain! Come see our posters tomorrow at 8:30 PHP359 and PHP48