It's crunch time for cryptocurrency brokers & owners. How will the US infrastructure bill change your tax rules and… https://t.co/KZhAVGyE3y
IPO Lock-Up Agreements
This report IPO Lock-Up Agreements explores the role of lock-ups and examines the key differences in lock-up conventions between the U.S. and China (including Hong Kong).
This report looks into the following areas:
- The impact of lock-up expiration on share prices and implications for investors in newly-public companies
- How lock-up periods are determined, underwriter vs statutory lock-ups
- How to find company #IPO #lockup agreements in the U.S., China and Hong Kong markets
- Investor types affected by lock-ups, including the importance of cornerstone investors in Asian IPOs
- Examples from Airbnb Facebook and Alibaba
- Valuation considerations
|Download the report (English)|
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - 16 September 2021
- What the US infrastructure bill means for cryptocurrency brokers and owners
- Daily Global Market Summary - 15 September 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 14 September 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 13 September 2021
- Municipal Calendar Week of 09/13/2021
- Yieldbroker partners with IHS Markit to bring InvestorAccess to Australia
- Can Risk Engines Approximate their RFR Payoffs?
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Caroline Löfgren from Hg speaks to our own Jocelyn Lewis about key considerations for creating a successful ESG str… https://t.co/dYtKif0vY3
Collateral management and compliance managers need to start preparing for the final phase of IM requirements to ens… https://t.co/G98PRj3KPX