Gain useful insights and manage risk during this period of market turmoil with Risk Bureau from IHS Markit. Registe… https://t.co/wjq4hQa2YO
Investor and Issuer Engagement in Uncertain Times - Part 5
ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) seems to be a ubiquitous acronym in the corporate and IR lexicon these days - and even more so against the backdrop of a global pandemic. In this first podcast, we are joined by Brian Matt, Head of ESG North America, who is a subject matter expert in the field, and Qian Chen, Director of Perception Research, who recently conducted interviews with the buy side for the IHS Markit Perspectives series, to discuss the following:
- Why has the growth rate of AUM following an ESG strategy grown 20%+ in recent years?
- How is the perception of stakeholder management and governance driving valuations?
- How are investors assessing the tangible, financial implications of Social issues as a result of COVID-19?
- What are the best-in-class companies communicating on ESG in a COVID-19 environment?
IHS Markit's Perception team will continue to gather real-time market feedback as the situation unfolds, so please look out for the next part of this series.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- iBoxx ALBI Monthly Update: July 2020
- iBoxx SGD Monthly Update: July 2020
- IHS Markit and Hazeltree to Combine Datasets and Treasury Solutions, Delivering Alpha-Generating Investment Management
- June 2020 Model Performance Report
- Dodd-Frank rules eight years later: CFTC/NFA audits
- Daily Global Market Summary - 6 July 2020
- Momentum in Asia fights off a second wave of value in Europe and the US
- Securities Finance: H1 2020 Snapshot
Gain the inside track on the latest trends in the ETF industry as TrackInsight releases its 2020 survey findings fr… https://t.co/xRt6Sio1rc
As rules and regulations around Fair Market Value evolve globally, join us as we discuss how these changes affect… https://t.co/mbb1pDnLBC