Investor and Issuer Engagement in Uncertain Times - Part 5
ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) seems to be a ubiquitous acronym in the corporate and IR lexicon these days - and even more so against the backdrop of a global pandemic. In this first podcast, we are joined by Brian Matt, Head of ESG North America, who is a subject matter expert in the field, and Qian Chen, Director of Perception Research, who recently conducted interviews with the buy side for the IHS Markit Perspectives series, to discuss the following:
- Why has the growth rate of AUM following an ESG strategy grown 20%+ in recent years?
- How is the perception of stakeholder management and governance driving valuations?
- How are investors assessing the tangible, financial implications of Social issues as a result of COVID-19?
- What are the best-in-class companies communicating on ESG in a COVID-19 environment?
IHS Markit's Perception team will continue to gather real-time market feedback as the situation unfolds, so please look out for the next part of this series.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- April 2021 Model Performance Report
- Securities Finance April 2021
- iBoxx USD Asia ex-Japan Monthly Update: May 2021
- iBoxx SGD Monthly Update: May 2021
- iBoxx ALBI Monthly Update: May 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 10 May 2021
- The ESG ecosystem update week ending 7 May 2021
- The ESG ecosystem update - Week ending 30 April 2021
Find out what the most-widespread myths and misconceptions about cryptocurrencies are, while addressing compliance… https://t.co/QIrDGSGIog