Investor and Issuer Engagement in Uncertain Times - Part 5
ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) seems to be a ubiquitous acronym in the corporate and IR lexicon these days - and even more so against the backdrop of a global pandemic. In this first podcast, we are joined by Brian Matt, Head of ESG North America, who is a subject matter expert in the field, and Qian Chen, Director of Perception Research, who recently conducted interviews with the buy side for the IHS Markit Perspectives series, to discuss the following:
- Why has the growth rate of AUM following an ESG strategy grown 20%+ in recent years?
- How is the perception of stakeholder management and governance driving valuations?
- How are investors assessing the tangible, financial implications of Social issues as a result of COVID-19?
- What are the best-in-class companies communicating on ESG in a COVID-19 environment?
IHS Markit's Perception team will continue to gather real-time market feedback as the situation unfolds, so please look out for the next part of this series.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Announcing the enhancements to our market-leading research evaluations and interaction management solution "Evaluation"
- Daily Global Market Summary - 24 November 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 23 November 2021
- Municipal Calendar Week of 11/22/2021
- IHS Markit climbs into the Top 10 in the Chartis RiskTech100 rankings
- IHS Markit Financial Risk Analytics wins the Market Risk (Buy Side) category in the RiskTech100 awards
- IHS Markit Selected to Deliver Eco-Markets Australia’s Reef Credit Scheme Registry, Aimed at Improving Reef Ecosystems
- Verizon and Amazon: Collaboration that can benefit economies of scale