Inside German Public Tender Offers
The Strategic Governance and M&A Advisory team at IHS Markit, now a part of S&P Global, has been involved in over 20 public tender offers in Germany over the past 36 months, representing approximately 70% of total transaction value during the period. This paper focuses on some of the most critical and commonly queried themes to get a better understanding of the capital market dynamics in a public tender offer, including the overall acceptance level uptick, investor tender behaviour and timing as well as target company's share ownership developments during the offer period.
By Andreas Posavac, Reza Eftekhari and Jason Engelberts
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
This article was published by S&P Global Market Intelligence and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- July 2022 Model Performance Report
- Securities Finance July Snapshot 2022
- iBoxx SGD Monthly Update: August 2022
- iBoxx USD Asia ex-Japan Monthly Update: August 2022
- Stocks rally as bears take a summer recess
- iBoxx ALBI Monthly Update: August 2022
- Dividend Forecasting Bi-weekly Brief APAC (02 Aug 22)
- Are ransomware events considered in your Operational Resilience Plans for third party service providers?
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00