Inorganics 2019 Strategic Issues
What are the top challenges that the global inorganics
industry is facing?
The polyvinyl chloride (PVC) market is facing several challenges including the impact of plastic sustainability, repositioning of caustic pricing, and Minamata Convention requirements on mercury. Caustic soda, vinyls, soda ash, and other inorganic based chemicals might be impacted by IMO 2020 and Chinese environmental policy.
What are the market implications around these strategic issues?
IHS Markit closely monitors and analyzes the global inorganics market giving you the visibility needed to make confident strategic decisions. The Market Advisory Services provide accurate current near-term market data and analysis while our World Analysis improves your planning and forecasting by understanding the long-term outlook in shifting markets with supply, demand, global capacity, price, cost and margin analysis.
- Top disruptors that can transform specialty chemicals
- Biodegradable Polymers: Contributing to a Sustainable Future
- Worldwide propylene demand to continue outpacing supply
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Nylon – Moving into a brave new world
Join us at GPS & PEPP 2021 and hear a prestigious lineup of global industry experts outline strategies to navigate… https://t.co/49EZO5AOnB
Royal Dutch Shell plc announced a final investment decision to build an 0.82 million tons per annum (mtpa)… https://t.co/6XIV4qAkUN