Press Release: Steven Winberg, Assistant Secretary for Fossil Energy at the US Department of Energy, will give the… https://t.co/DABoS884lE
Inorganics 2019 Strategic Issues
What are the top challenges that the global inorganics
industry is facing?
The polyvinyl chloride (PVC) market is facing several challenges including the impact of plastic sustainability, repositioning of caustic pricing, and Minamata Convention requirements on mercury. Caustic soda, vinyls, soda ash, and other inorganic based chemicals might be impacted by IMO 2020 and Chinese environmental policy.
What are the market implications around these strategic issues?
IHS Markit closely monitors and analyzes the global inorganics market giving you the visibility needed to make confident strategic decisions. The Market Advisory Services provide accurate current near-term market data and analysis while our World Analysis improves your planning and forecasting by understanding the long-term outlook in shifting markets with supply, demand, global capacity, price, cost and margin analysis.
- Video: Global Flavors and Fragrances Market
- Video: Technology Innovations - Crude Oil to Chemicals
- Video: Hot Topics in the Plastics Market
- Impact of growing headwinds in China on the specialty chemicals market
- BASF, LetterOne complete merger of oil and gas operations
- Plastics sustainability: Risks and strategy implications
- Pressing Times Ahead for Paraxylene
- Video: Polyurethane Feedstocks Market
Crude Oil-to-chemicals Technology Could Double Per-Barrel Profits for Integrated Refiners and Petrochemical Produce… https://t.co/XKlvoeLwr0