Inorganics 2019 Strategic Issues
What are the top challenges that the global inorganics
industry is facing?
The polyvinyl chloride (PVC) market is facing several challenges including the impact of plastic sustainability, repositioning of caustic pricing, and Minamata Convention requirements on mercury. Caustic soda, vinyls, soda ash, and other inorganic based chemicals might be impacted by IMO 2020 and Chinese environmental policy.
What are the market implications around these strategic issues?
IHS Markit closely monitors and analyzes the global inorganics market giving you the visibility needed to make confident strategic decisions. The Market Advisory Services provide accurate current near-term market data and analysis while our World Analysis improves your planning and forecasting by understanding the long-term outlook in shifting markets with supply, demand, global capacity, price, cost and margin analysis.
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market
- Circular Plastics - Anticipating Disruptions
- Structural shift to renewable diesel brings accelerated growth in the North America market
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?
The World Methanol Conference provides productive networking, informative workshops on key topics like supply/deman… https://t.co/3xTOATOCRU