Inorganics 2019 Strategic Issues
What are the top challenges that the global inorganics
industry is facing?
The polyvinyl chloride (PVC) market is facing several challenges including the impact of plastic sustainability, repositioning of caustic pricing, and Minamata Convention requirements on mercury. Caustic soda, vinyls, soda ash, and other inorganic based chemicals might be impacted by IMO 2020 and Chinese environmental policy.
What are the market implications around these strategic issues?
IHS Markit closely monitors and analyzes the global inorganics market giving you the visibility needed to make confident strategic decisions. The Market Advisory Services provide accurate current near-term market data and analysis while our World Analysis improves your planning and forecasting by understanding the long-term outlook in shifting markets with supply, demand, global capacity, price, cost and margin analysis.
- Saudi Aramco: the company to watch
- Podcast: December Lithium Market Outlook
- Video: With the right chemical strategy, you are still in the game.
- Styrene: The calm before the storm
- Podcast: November Lithium Market Outlook
- Key Strategic Issues Impacting the Global Ethylene Markets
- Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
- Beyond soybeans: The ripple effect of US-China trade tariffs on agribusiness