Infrastructure developments and midstream opportunities
10 December 2018 Prasun Chaudhury
The midstream sector plays a significant role in the transport, processing and storage of oil and gas resources. Watch this video to hear about current infrastructure developments in the Permian Basin and the impact on capacity constraints.
- Building business value in a new world order
- Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
- Bon appétit: Natural water-soluble polymers in foods and beverages
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!