BASF slashes forecast on poor November results https://t.co/CQcRJJLo7R
Infrastructure developments and midstream opportunities
10 December 2018 Prasun Chaudhury
The midstream sector plays a significant role in the transport, processing and storage of oil and gas resources. Watch this video to hear about current infrastructure developments in the Permian Basin and the impact on capacity constraints.
- BASF slashes forecast on poor November results
- China's CNPC breaks ground on $9.5-billion refinery, petchem complex
- Global trade wars: implications for refined products and chemicals
- Climate change regulations: coming soon to an industry near you?
- The new world of mobility—and what it means for Middle Eastern demand
- Lithium Market Evolution
- Global Plastics Recycling
- Bioplastics offer a smaller carbon footprint