Environmentalists and legal experts are divided on whether the new version of Energy Charter Treaty can help fight… https://t.co/VbhEF39zRN
Infographic – Solar PV Trackers: Market Overview
Shipments of solar PV trackers continued annual growth of 40% despite a global pandemic in 2020, as tracker products become increasingly accepted and bankable among solar PV developers and investors. Both the global solar PV and tracker product markets are approaching a potential inflection point over the coming years as PV installations are expected to boom, largely driven by government renewable energy targets, and as tracker suppliers continue to innovate their products to increase performance and reliability with hopes of gaining market share. This opens up significant opportunity for existing and new entrant tracker suppliers to gain market share in this growing market while simultaneously increasing the uptake of trackers across global markets.
Some of the questions answered in this report outlined below:
- How much ground-mount solar PV installations are expected to be installed globally over the next 5 years?
- What is driving uptake of solar tracking systems globally?
- Which countries will account for the majority of tracker installations?
- What is the current competitive landscape among solar tracker suppliers?
- What are the pricing trends for solar PV trackers?
- How is the market for solar trackers changing in terms of centralised versus distributed trackers?
Learn more about our clean energy technology research.
Jason Sheridan is a senior research analyst with the Clean Energy Technology team at IHS Markit.
Posted on 11 August 2021.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- MPD-capable drillships: a sought-after subset in a heating market
- Freeport LNG outage spawns bearish North American gas market fundamentals and late-2022 uncertainty
- Reactivation of OSVs, a trend that is strengthening across the globe
- Video: Which power markets are most attractive for renewables investment?
- The upcoming and highly anticipated Gazania-1 well has the potential to create significant value for both investors and South Africa
- North American Natural Gas Short-Term Outlook, June 2022
- Restart or remain shuttered—Why rationalized US refineries will not come to the rescue
- Platform electrification as a first step towards renewable energy integration
Since 2021 it has been observed a strong reduction of stacked OSVs. The increasing demand has encouraged companies… https://t.co/TcqJsN4JMp