7 Key Factors Driving Agricultural Biologicals Market Growth in 2022
With resistance to traditional chemical pesticides growing, and all eyes on sustainability and reducing chemical usage, the biological control agent (BCA) market is experiencing strong growth and investments as BCA products can inhibit pests while decreasing the negative effects of traditional pesticides.
Agribusiness has identified the key agricultural biologicals market drivers in 2022:
Top global agricultural biologicals market drivers in 2022
- Increasing regulatory pressures & environmental concerns over conventional crop protection
- Prioritization of ESG and innovations in sustainability
- Fast-tracked regulatory systems for biological control agents (BCAs)
- Insect, disease and weed resistance to conventional pest controls
- Satisfy the demand for food without residues from pesticides
- Changing agricultural policy and focus on reduced carbon emissions
- Innovation and technological advances backed by strong investments
You may also download the 7 key growth factors of Agricultural Biologicals Market in 2022 as an infographic.
Download the sample data of our Biological Control Agents Strategic Report 2022 that covers the BCA sector, containing reliable, objective, validated market data and insights based on proprietary databases and inputs from industry leaders.
This article was published by S&P Global Commodity Insights and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- Canada relaxes rules governing gene-edited crops
- Brazil debates sustainable ag and its lack of international recognition
- US EPA seeks partial rehearing of Ninth Circuit glyphosate ruling
- HPAI in the U.S.
- Grains and oilseeds under strain
- Special Report: Food & Ag Commodity Inflation
- US lawmaker tables bill to rein EPA’s pesticide regulatory powers
- Modelling the Potential Pressure of Fall Armyworm in Key Corn Markets
Introducing Agribusiness by S&P Global. From inputs, through producers and food manufacturers, to transport, bio-en… https://t.co/wHqp0BBm0c
We’re making some changes around here – stay tuned for Friday 29th July. Same great content, new name. https://t.co/6uyYn0lDd7