Infographic: Global PV installations to surpass 1TW during 2022 - 2025
Global PV Installations continue to grow with China (mainland) leading the charge. The utility scale market remains the dominant segment with distributed generation increasing its overall share comprising 43% over the forecast period. Other top markets include United States, India, Japan, Germany, and Australia.
Click the image below, to access and filter our interactive Infographic to see a breakdown of some of the findings from our latest Solar PV Installations Tracker Report:
Shaunagh Moodie is a Solar Market analyst with the Clean Energy Technology team at IHS Markit
Clare McCarrick is a Solar Market Analyst with the Clean Energy Technology team at IHS Markit
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Global Power and Renewables Research Highlights, May 2022
- Norway’s fiscal and regulatory stability continues to drive upstream investment amid market and energy transition pressures
- How big is the CCUS market for equipment supplier?
- Life Cycle Analysis of emissions for propane from natural gas production in the Montney
- Southeast Asia's new energy policy announcements in pursuing clean energy transition
- Energy Security and Energy Transition: Highs and Lows in the Offshore Rig Market
- To ban or not to ban—After Germany, who is next? How could the European Union structure a ban on Russian oil?
- Southeast Asia on track for strong but uneven power demand growth amid unexpected supply bottlenecks
In two separate reports, Climate Bond Initiative and International Energy Agency both conclude Southeast Asian coun… https://t.co/U3NTnx0gdS