“There’s no surplus capacity across the global gas complex, leaving Europe and Asia in a tug-of-war for available s… https://t.co/U0AExw0xdE
Infographic: Energy Storage (PCS) - Market Overview
Shipments of energy storage inverters more than doubled in 2020 to reach over 11 GW. As the world's major economies increasingly unite in moving faster toward an energy transition, and governments look to stimulate growth in their economies, renewable energy and energy storage stand to benefit. This opens up significant opportunity for energy storage inverter suppliers, who continue to invest in new products to meet demands of different systems with hopes of gaining market share.
Some of the questions answered in this report are outlined below:
- How much energy storage inverters are expected to be shipped globally over the next 5 years?
- Where are the biggest markets for energy storage inverters in both shipment and revenue terms over the forecast period?
- How are energy storage inverter prices forecast to change throughout forecast period?
- Which power rating is forecast to dominate the global shipments?
- Who are the main energy storage inverter suppliers and how do their market shares vary by region and by geography?
To learn more about our Global Clean Energy Technology service and research, click here.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Thailand offering long-delayed offshore bidding round – can it revitalize domestic upstream business?
- Global Power and Renewables Research Highlights, May 2022
- Norway’s fiscal and regulatory stability continues to drive upstream investment amid market and energy transition pressures
- How big is the CCUS market for equipment supplier?
- Life Cycle Analysis of emissions for propane from natural gas production in the Montney
- Southeast Asia's new energy policy announcements in pursuing clean energy transition
- Energy Security and Energy Transition: Highs and Lows in the Offshore Rig Market
- To ban or not to ban—After Germany, who is next? How could the European Union structure a ban on Russian oil?