Power demand is coming back in China after an unprecedented drop during the COVID-19 lockdown. “Home Isolation” s… https://t.co/pexUwYpU1t
Infographic: A Brighter Future or Dark Days Ahead?
18 November 2019
Access your copy of the infographic below
This month our analysts review some of the drivers behind the
fluctuations in fertilizer market trade flows. Looking towards the
next quarter, our analysts delve into the following markets:
- Ammonia: The Bulls Have it For Q4, 19
- Urea: Q3 Results - Lower Natural Gas Costs Benefiting Producers
- Phosphates: Q3 Results - Full Steam Ahead?
- Nitrates: Q3 - Overcoming Hurdles?
- Agriculture and biofuels - a transition in process
- COVID-19 - Animal health companies react to unfamiliar and tough circumstances
- Food and Ag Policy Briefing March 2020
- Article: Russia steps up efforts to maintain food security amid Covid-19
- Article: Identifying Covid-19 misinformation in the sugar market
- COVID-19: How the various agri-industrial sectors are responding
- Blog: African Swine Fever spread prompts vaccines search
- Special Report: Disruptors and Innovators 2020