Infographic: A Brighter Future or Dark Days Ahead?
Access your copy of the infographic below
This month our analysts review some of the drivers behind the
fluctuations in fertilizer market trade flows. Looking towards the
next quarter, our analysts delve into the following markets:
- Ammonia: The Bulls Have it For Q4, 19
- Urea: Q3 Results - Lower Natural Gas Costs Benefiting Producers
- Phosphates: Q3 Results - Full Steam Ahead?
- Nitrates: Q3 - Overcoming Hurdles?
- Webcast: US Poultry Market Implications of the COVID-19 Epidemic
- Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector
- Biostimulants 2020
- Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets
- Interview: “To get financing to cocoa farmers, you need to organize the data”
- Article: Perdue assures state ag chiefs that a CFAP 2 effort is coming
- Article: EU trade chief’s resignation sparks race to fill role
- Article: Scotland passes law to keep CAP policies after Brexit
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
[4/5] Andrew Eisen is a sponsor for Women in Tech, he has helped develop a mentoring program that nurtures women’s… https://t.co/jd2dvk8Wbx