Infographic: A Brighter Future or Dark Days Ahead?
18 November 2019
Access your copy of the infographic below
This month our analysts review some of the drivers behind the
fluctuations in fertilizer market trade flows. Looking towards the
next quarter, our analysts delve into the following markets:
- Ammonia: The Bulls Have it For Q4, 19
- Urea: Q3 Results - Lower Natural Gas Costs Benefiting Producers
- Phosphates: Q3 Results - Full Steam Ahead?
- Nitrates: Q3 - Overcoming Hurdles?
- Senate appropriators issue FY21 spending plan for USDA, FDA
- Webcast: US Hogs and Poultry Margin Impacts of High Corn and Soybean Meal Prices
- Wildfires: Impact on the Australian and Californian agricultural industries
- Webcast: Pre-WASDE Expectations and IHS Markit November Crop Report
- Booming Italian frozen food sales
- US says EU’s Farm to Fork Strategy could leave 185 million people hungry
- US blocks selection of Nigeria’s Okonjo-Iweala to lead WTO
- Whitepaper: COVID-19 and Brexit Impacts on the UK Food Supply Chain this Winter