Infographic: A Brighter Future or Dark Days Ahead?
18 November 2019
Access your copy of the infographic below
This month our analysts review some of the drivers behind the
fluctuations in fertilizer market trade flows. Looking towards the
next quarter, our analysts delve into the following markets:
- Ammonia: The Bulls Have it For Q4, 19
- Urea: Q3 Results - Lower Natural Gas Costs Benefiting Producers
- Phosphates: Q3 Results - Full Steam Ahead?
- Nitrates: Q3 - Overcoming Hurdles?
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021
- Webcast: Expectations from Washington DC on A Trade and Policy Landscape
- Outlook 2021: A critical year for the European Commission’s plan for a sustainable food system
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities