Infographic: 10 Facts About Biologicals in 2022
Most crop protection companies, regardless of market share are engaged in the biologicals sector in addition to the numerous specialized biologicals companies operating in the sector. The rate of innovation for biologicals has long exceeded that for conventional crop protection in terms of new products being introduced to the market. Governments wish to promote their use through their policies as well.
In short, biologicals are a major part of any effective farm-to-fork business strategy.
Agribusiness has identified 10 key biologicals industry facts in 2022, shared in the infographic below.
This article was published by S&P Global Commodity Insights and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- Agriculture in transition
- New Generics update 2022: Agribusiness report on active ingredients coming off patent up to 2027
- Significant gene-editing policy changes seen in Europe
- India allows drone-based pesticide spraying
- India eases gene editing regulations
- Interview with Boehringer Ingelheim on the importance of partnerships
- Crop Protection Industry Overview
- Special Report on Food and Ag Commodity Inflation
RT @SPGlobal: Essential Intelligence from S&P Global helps you dive below the surface. Because a better, more prosperous world is yours for…
Each year, we commemorate Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage Month to celebrate the rich, diverse culture a… https://t.co/oOU06vryXV