RT @cristian_barcan: The 30th Vinyl Compounders Conference kicked off this morning in Ponte Vedra, FL. JD Foster of US Chamber and Ana Lope…
Industrial uses of Ammonia and its Derivatives – July 2018
By Bala Suresh, Executive Director, IHS Markit
Products & Solutions
Chemical Economics Handbook
In publication for more than 60 years, the Chemical Economics Handbook (CEH) provides five-year outlooks and extensive market data on more than 300 industrial chemicals. Find supply, demand, manufacturing processes, price and trade information for individual chemicals or the major chemical groups.
Process Economics Program
This report is concerned with the cost and technology of the manufacture of anhydrous ammonia. Two processes are evaluated in detail-ammonia by steam reforming of natural gas and ammonia by steam reforming of naphtha. Almost all new ammonia plants are using one of these processes. Since these two processes are extremely flexible and many modifications can be made to take advantage of existing plant operations, an effort was made to present the possible process modifications and future innovations that may be employed.
Learn more | Download Brochure
- Automotive Transition Raises Strategic Questions for Chemicals Companies
- Southern Cone Energy Infrastructure
- Lithium’s Dramatic Evolution
- U.S. Ethylene Prices in Q2 2019: Where Have All the Traders Gone?
- Podcast: Lithium Market Outlook
- ExxonMobil-Sabic Texas JV to include 1.3 MMty PE plant
- Plastics, Profits, and Purpose
- Video: Growth of the Fertilizer Industry