The Automotive Manufacturing Disruption Index dropped significantly over the past week and is now in "very low disr… https://t.co/XkBEoBdwEs
Indonesian new vehicle market grows in October
Indonesian new vehicle market grows 12.3% y/y in October, production up 15.8% y/y. The growth can be attributed to new model launches and strong medium and heavy commercial vehicle demand in the country, thanks to increasing investment in infrastructure and private construction projects.
IHS Markit expects new vehicle sales in Indonesia to be propelled in 2018 by a steady improvement in the country's economy, continuing infrastructure expansion, and new model launches. We expect light-vehicle sales to increase by 5.1% to 1.05 million units this year, while production is forecast to grow by around 7.6% to 1.23 million units.
Read more articles like this one. Get a free trial to AutoIntelligence Daily
- Automotive Rapid Response Report | 8 July 2020
- Automotive COVID-19 Recovery Series
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 17 June 2020
- COVID-19's real possible effects on the Auto and Mobility Industry
- With 50% of countries reporting, month of May numbers indicate a solid rebound for global auto demand
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 3 June 2020
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 20 May 2020
- COVID-19: Global Auto Demand Tracker
IHS Markit saw a 3% decrease week-on-week (w/w) in Canada national registration volume, representing a volume decli… https://t.co/j2OwRPbDB7
US new vehicle sales in the first half of June were up 18% compared with the same period in May: - luxury vehicle… https://t.co/k0NcQpnuyS