CERAWeek Video of the Week Listen in as Dr. Venkat Sumantran discusses mobility and vehicles of the future.… https://t.co/RPGbUccvuH
Indonesian new vehicle market grows in October
Indonesian new vehicle market grows 12.3% y/y in October, production up 15.8% y/y. The growth can be attributed to new model launches and strong medium and heavy commercial vehicle demand in the country, thanks to increasing investment in infrastructure and private construction projects.
IHS Markit expects new vehicle sales in Indonesia to be propelled in 2018 by a steady improvement in the country's economy, continuing infrastructure expansion, and new model launches. We expect light-vehicle sales to increase by 5.1% to 1.05 million units this year, while production is forecast to grow by around 7.6% to 1.23 million units.
Read more articles like this one. Get a free trial to AutoIntelligence Daily
- Palladium demand to remain strong over next few years
- Russian light-vehicle market posts nearly 7 percent decline in May 2019
- Argentine light-vehicle registrations decline nearly 57 percent in May 2019
- Ecuador's Foreign Trade Committee announces approval of zero import tariff on EVs
- US state of Colorado plans to adopt California ZEV mandate ‒ report
- Hungary opens 5G-based test track for autonomous vehicles
- Brazil's light-vehicle registrations increase 20.2% y/y in May
- Greek passenger car market grows during April 2019
Calling all commercial fleet owners! Take our survey and receive a summary of the findings for free!… https://t.co/heSrxHAq87