An Automotive Minute - E41 Listen as Stephanie Brinley takes a look new vehicles that will be on display at the Tok… https://t.co/ykwU3UgUui
Indonesian new vehicle market grows in October
Indonesian new vehicle market grows 12.3% y/y in October, production up 15.8% y/y. The growth can be attributed to new model launches and strong medium and heavy commercial vehicle demand in the country, thanks to increasing investment in infrastructure and private construction projects.
IHS Markit expects new vehicle sales in Indonesia to be propelled in 2018 by a steady improvement in the country's economy, continuing infrastructure expansion, and new model launches. We expect light-vehicle sales to increase by 5.1% to 1.05 million units this year, while production is forecast to grow by around 7.6% to 1.23 million units.
Read more articles like this one. Get a free trial to AutoIntelligence Daily
- How will micromobility impact the automotive ecosystem?
- Berlin launches all-in-one mobility app
- European automotive trade associations call for action against no-deal Brexit
- Fewer Choices for Loyal Ethnic Sedan Owners Opens Marketing Opportunities – and Challenges – for OEMs, IHS Markit says
- US DOT makes more awards of autonomous vehicle research funding
- Canada considering adopting Californian emissions requirements
- Frankfurt Motor Show 2019: Important production EVs, premium concepts and city cars dominate launches
- Frankfurt Motor Show 2019: Climate change campaigners call for SUV ban
CERAWeek - Video of the Week Listen as a group of panelists discuss transportation fueled by hydrogen.… https://t.co/w0tYT5CI5o
RT @IHSMarkit: Today we've announced the acquisition of Novation Analytics, a specialist provider of software solutions, data analysis and…