Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia will account for around 93%, or 3.99 million units, of total light-vehicle produc… https://t.co/P0RW1uYdrW
Indonesian new vehicle market grows in October
Indonesian new vehicle market grows 12.3% y/y in October, production up 15.8% y/y. The growth can be attributed to new model launches and strong medium and heavy commercial vehicle demand in the country, thanks to increasing investment in infrastructure and private construction projects.
IHS Markit expects new vehicle sales in Indonesia to be propelled in 2018 by a steady improvement in the country's economy, continuing infrastructure expansion, and new model launches. We expect light-vehicle sales to increase by 5.1% to 1.05 million units this year, while production is forecast to grow by around 7.6% to 1.23 million units.
Read more articles like this one. Get a free trial to AutoIntelligence Daily
- ASEAN light-vehicle production to grow in 2019
- Changshu city pushes for hydrogen vehicle development
- Brazilian light-vehicle registrations increase in 2018, exports drop
- Shanghai's NEV registrations hit new high in 2018
- UK passenger car registrations slide 1.6 percent during January
- Super Bowl automotive advertising continues to decline
- Premium CUVs poised for sales growth in US
- Idle plants call for supplier action
Changshu has outlined a roadmap to promote the adoption of hydrogen fuel-cell vehicle (FCV) technologies in the cit… https://t.co/euBByFBgAd