As US light vehicles sales topped 17 million in 2019 for the 5th consecutive year, Chris Hopson takes a look at the… https://t.co/YWcwD6o06a
Indonesian new vehicle market grows in October
Indonesian new vehicle market grows 12.3% y/y in October, production up 15.8% y/y. The growth can be attributed to new model launches and strong medium and heavy commercial vehicle demand in the country, thanks to increasing investment in infrastructure and private construction projects.
IHS Markit expects new vehicle sales in Indonesia to be propelled in 2018 by a steady improvement in the country's economy, continuing infrastructure expansion, and new model launches. We expect light-vehicle sales to increase by 5.1% to 1.05 million units this year, while production is forecast to grow by around 7.6% to 1.23 million units.
Read more articles like this one. Get a free trial to AutoIntelligence Daily
- US DOT releases latest version of federal guidelines for automated vehicles
- Vehicle production in Turkey declines 6% y/y during 2019
- South Korea to increase e-mobility subsidy budget for 2020
- Tesla plans production of up to 500,000 upa at new German plant
- Automotive Industry Leaders Join IHS Markit in Key roles
- CES 2020: Technology drives architecture transformation in the vehicle, bringing disruption and opportunity
- Ola signs up over 10,000 drivers ahead of London launch
- EU passenger car registrations grow 4.9% y/y during November – ACEA