India's lucrative energy industry
India's retail fuel environment is a high-growth sector with emerging opportunities for private and foreign players.
Watch Bharti Agarwal, IHS Markit Senior Research Analyst discuss:
- How lucrative is the retail sector in the India energy industry?
- How are Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs), private and foreign players responding to India's fast-growing market?
- Will government regulations give boost to the India retail sector?
IHS Markit Company Strategies and Performance helps you grasp market dynamics & key trends to benchmark your company's performance & competitive position.
Posted 8 November 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- US biofuels have been boosted by the RFS and RINs, but can a fresh approach drive new growth?
- US Northeast natural gas production management
- From fumes to neural networks: Moving beyond the limits of conventional forecasting
- Commercial analysis of the Rencong-1X high impact well
- Top upstream energy issues for 2021
- Upstream oil and gas meeting its challenges through innovation
- LPG demand in mainland China will return to rapid growth in 2021 driven primarily by new petrochemical plants
- Electricity forward and derivatives market in India: Will it help address the current issues and attract new investments?