India's lucrative energy industry
India's retail fuel environment is a high-growth sector with emerging opportunities for private and foreign players.
Watch Bharti Agarwal, IHS Markit Senior Research Analyst discuss:
- How lucrative is the retail sector in the India energy industry?
- How are Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs), private and foreign players responding to India's fast-growing market?
- Will government regulations give boost to the India retail sector?
IHS Markit Company Strategies and Performance helps you grasp market dynamics & key trends to benchmark your company's performance & competitive position.
Posted 8 November 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- The Returning spectre – beyond IMO2020
- Is Pennsylvania on the path to join the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative?
- Infographic: Argentina oil- The fate of Vaca Muerta
- FERC Winter 2019/20 Assessment Finds Strong Gas Supplies
- North Dakota Seeks Solutions to Excess Gas Flaring, Including Possible Petchem Investment
- Ireland’s Offshore Basins: Can Past Disappointments Lead to Future Success?
- PV installation forecast in China lowered in 2019 but global forecast of 129 GW in 2019 remains unchanged
- Breaking the dynasty: Midstream reforms in Asia’s gas markets