India's lucrative energy industry
India's retail fuel environment is a high-growth sector with emerging opportunities for private and foreign players.
Watch Bharti Agarwal, IHS Markit Senior Research Analyst discuss:
- How lucrative is the retail sector in the India energy industry?
- How are Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs), private and foreign players responding to India's fast-growing market?
- Will government regulations give boost to the India retail sector?
IHS Markit Company Strategies and Performance helps you grasp market dynamics & key trends to benchmark your company's performance & competitive position.
Posted 8 November 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- The golden-age of trackers: One third of global ground-mounted PV installations will use trackers from 2019 to 2023
- Guyana: A peek into new discoveries and a field comparative analysis
- The era of Russian pipeline gas supply to China begins
- US-China trade relations and the implications on the LNG Market
- Comparison of GHG emissions across oil and gas companies infeasible due to differing methodologies
- Floating rigs with backlog extending at least two years continues to decline
- Harnessing Big Data to Survive an Oil Price Slump
- An analysis of arbitration clauses in hydrocarbon contracts