India's lucrative energy industry
India's retail fuel environment is a high-growth sector with emerging opportunities for private and foreign players.
Watch Bharti Agarwal, IHS Markit Senior Research Analyst discuss:
- How lucrative is the retail sector in the India energy industry?
- How are Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs), private and foreign players responding to India's fast-growing market?
- Will government regulations give boost to the India retail sector?
IHS Markit Company Strategies and Performance helps you grasp market dynamics & key trends to benchmark your company's performance & competitive position.
Posted 8 November 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- DOE Defends Its 2019 LNG Export Analysis
- Video: Energy Transition in the Oil & Gas Sector
- Duke Firing Up New Asheville Gas Capacity, Coal Units Done by Jan. 31
- Understanding the GHG intensity of crude oil: Composition adds complexity
- Sustainability looms as sand suppliers divest non-core assets and rationalize capacity
- US exported first LPG cargoes to India in 2019
- 2019 - winds of change in Europe's power and gas markets
- Will renewables and gas dominate Southeast Asia’s future fuel mix?