India's lucrative energy industry
India's retail fuel environment is a high-growth sector with emerging opportunities for private and foreign players.
Watch Bharti Agarwal, IHS Markit Senior Research Analyst discuss:
- How lucrative is the retail sector in the India energy industry?
- How are Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs), private and foreign players responding to India's fast-growing market?
- Will government regulations give boost to the India retail sector?
IHS Markit Company Strategies and Performance helps you grasp market dynamics & key trends to benchmark your company's performance & competitive position.
Posted 8 November 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Lower crude prices will erase all expected US natural gas liquids production growth through 2021
- Latin America’s offshore activity levels to see slippage as a result of COVID-19
- The Upstream Capital Costs Index (UCCI) will decline as its underlying markets react to a drastically lower oil price and weaker global economy caused by COVID-19.
- Venezuela’s vulnerability to blackouts imperils the country’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 forces government delays on well, production and land data
- EPA Announces Enforcement Discretion Plan During Pandemic
- How global integrated oil companies are dealing with the oil price downturn: Is conventional supply at risk?
- Global lubricants demand also poised to take a hit