Article: Indian turmeric price starts to recover
The Indian spot fob turmeric price fell to INR5,551.1 per quintal (USD73.5/quintal) at the Nizamabad market (Telangana state, South Central) on June 29 2020, 8% more than on June 1.
The Indian government decided to extend the lockdown until June 31 and most traders are boosting sales.
The country's global sales increased by 38.6% year-on-year in volume to 22,490 tonnes and by 31.8% in value to USD35.3 million from January-February 2020 , according to the Indian government.
The updated daily futures market prices on NCDEX was:
- Deliveries in June 2020 closed at INR5,448/quintal on June 19, 3.0% more than on May 20.
- INR5,821/quintal for deliveries in July 2020 on June 26, 10.6% more than on June 1.
- INR5,860/quintal for deliveries in August 2020 on June 26, 11.0% more.
- INR5,888/quintal for deliveries in September 2020 on June 26, 11.1% more.
- INR5,916/quintal for deliveries in October 2020 on June 26, 11.3% more.
- Webcast: August 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- Article: Russian soft drinks industry asks for aid to maintain production
- Article: Vietnamese frozen loins of skipjack tuna to Europe at zero duty
- Article: Rise in Indian cumin seed price
- Article: Lawmakers plead with US Trade Rep to scotch tariffs on EU food and drink
- Article: July - sustainability focus
- Article: Council adopts new minimum EU excise duty rates for alcoholic drinks
- Food & Ag Policy Briefing 4 July
Canadian oil sands production is expected to decline by nearly 175,000 barrels per day in 2020 as a result of… https://t.co/LgvdF6elwO