[6/6] IHS Markit’s commitment to bringing about true change and equality for all is unwavering. We will continue to… https://t.co/ksX6c82XIg
Article: Indian turmeric price starts to recover
The Indian spot fob turmeric price fell to INR5,551.1 per quintal (USD73.5/quintal) at the Nizamabad market (Telangana state, South Central) on June 29 2020, 8% more than on June 1.
The Indian government decided to extend the lockdown until June 31 and most traders are boosting sales.
The country's global sales increased by 38.6% year-on-year in volume to 22,490 tonnes and by 31.8% in value to USD35.3 million from January-February 2020 , according to the Indian government.
The updated daily futures market prices on NCDEX was:
- Deliveries in June 2020 closed at INR5,448/quintal on June 19, 3.0% more than on May 20.
- INR5,821/quintal for deliveries in July 2020 on June 26, 10.6% more than on June 1.
- INR5,860/quintal for deliveries in August 2020 on June 26, 11.0% more.
- INR5,888/quintal for deliveries in September 2020 on June 26, 11.1% more.
- INR5,916/quintal for deliveries in October 2020 on June 26, 11.3% more.
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021
[5/6] Let’s not treat these words lightly, but rather ensure we mean what we say and are willing to act.” We have… https://t.co/W9hvLoeXCs
[4/6] Last year, our CEO Lance Uggla reminded us: “We are all human and we must stand together to drive change, cha… https://t.co/DWiQCcAMRc