RT @SPGlobal: Essential Intelligence from S&P Global helps you dive below the surface. Because a better, more prosperous world is yours for…
Article: Indian turmeric price starts to recover
The Indian spot fob turmeric price fell to INR5,551.1 per quintal (USD73.5/quintal) at the Nizamabad market (Telangana state, South Central) on June 29 2020, 8% more than on June 1.
The Indian government decided to extend the lockdown until June 31 and most traders are boosting sales.
The country's global sales increased by 38.6% year-on-year in volume to 22,490 tonnes and by 31.8% in value to USD35.3 million from January-February 2020 , according to the Indian government.
The updated daily futures market prices on NCDEX was:
- Deliveries in June 2020 closed at INR5,448/quintal on June 19, 3.0% more than on May 20.
- INR5,821/quintal for deliveries in July 2020 on June 26, 10.6% more than on June 1.
- INR5,860/quintal for deliveries in August 2020 on June 26, 11.0% more.
- INR5,888/quintal for deliveries in September 2020 on June 26, 11.1% more.
- INR5,916/quintal for deliveries in October 2020 on June 26, 11.3% more.
- Agriculture in transition
- New Generics update 2022: Agribusiness report on active ingredients coming off patent up to 2027
- Significant gene-editing policy changes seen in Europe
- India allows drone-based pesticide spraying
- India eases gene editing regulations
- Interview with Boehringer Ingelheim on the importance of partnerships
- Crop Protection Industry Overview
- Special Report on Food and Ag Commodity Inflation
Each year, we commemorate Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage Month to celebrate the rich, diverse culture a… https://t.co/oOU06vryXV