Independent oversight management of a securities lending program
Effective oversight management is a critical component of any well-run securities lending program. Whether the activity is fully outsourced to an agent lender, managed in tandem with another service provider or managed completely in house, good governance and oversight are essential to ensuring that an asset owner's fiduciary responsibilities are being fulfilled.
This document has been designed specifically for Beneficial Owners to help them develop and design an independant oversight policy.
For any further information please contact the team.
The Americas +1-877-863-1306 Monica.email@example.com
EMEA +44-20-7176-1234 Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org
Asia-Pacific +852-2533-3565 Stewart.email@example.com
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
This article was published by S&P Global Market Intelligence and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- Dividend Forecasting Bi-weekly Brief APAC (27 Sep 22)
- Bond-linked equity signals
- Top attractive dividend stocks in Asia Pacific - Aug 2022
- What My Backpack Can Teach Us About Location-Independent Identifiers
- Golden Record Podcast Series - Episode 3: It's a Taxing Business
- S&P Global Market Intelligence and Westminster Research collaborate to deliver integrated research evaluation and custodial commission sharing agreement management solutions
- SFDR: Takeaways from the implementation of ESG regulation
- Forecast dividend yield strategy outperforms - Hong Kong SAR
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00