Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
Covid-19 pandemic induced recession and low oil pricing
environment is rapidly changing the state of the chemical
What is the impact on:
- Industry trends- energy transition, sustainability, mobility?
- The state of the petrochemical industry - short & long term?
- Demand, supply, price and margins?
Get grounded where the industry is heading with a new report,
The Chemical Pulse.
Download the First Report Complimentary
The Chemical Pulse by IHS Markit is a new service that features special reports during significant disrupter events impacting our industry, analyzing the rapidly changing situation in the global chemical markets. This new service addresses the implications of the high impact events across the chemical value chains including; olefins, aromatics, plastics & polymers, syngas and inorganics.
- Propylene Industry Developments in Northeast Asia
- Plastic Tax in Europe
- Ethane potential in Chinese LNG imports
- Ethylene Market Outlook Considering the Impact of COVID-19
- The biocides market in the times of Coronavirus
- Latin America’s petrochemical industry: Unexpected changes resulting from COVID-19 and lower crude oil prices
- Chemical recycling of plastics waste – A new business opportunity in the Arabian Gulf
- COVID-19 Impact on Soda Ash Market