Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
Covid-19 pandemic induced recession and low oil pricing
environment is rapidly changing the state of the chemical
What is the impact on:
- Industry trends- energy transition, sustainability, mobility?
- The state of the petrochemical industry - short & long term?
- Demand, supply, price and margins?
Get grounded where the industry is heading with a new report,
The Chemical Pulse.
Download the First Report Complimentary
The Chemical Pulse by IHS Markit is a new service that features special reports during significant disrupter events impacting our industry, analyzing the rapidly changing situation in the global chemical markets. This new service addresses the implications of the high impact events across the chemical value chains including; olefins, aromatics, plastics & polymers, syngas and inorganics.
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market
- Circular Plastics - Anticipating Disruptions
- Structural shift to renewable diesel brings accelerated growth in the North America market
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?