Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
Covid-19 pandemic induced recession and low oil pricing
environment is rapidly changing the state of the chemical
What is the impact on:
- Industry trends- energy transition, sustainability, mobility?
- The state of the petrochemical industry - short & long term?
- Demand, supply, price and margins?
Get grounded where the industry is heading with a new report,
The Chemical Pulse.
Download the First Report Complimentary
The Chemical Pulse by IHS Markit is a new service that features special reports during significant disrupter events impacting our industry, analyzing the rapidly changing situation in the global chemical markets. This new service addresses the implications of the high impact events across the chemical value chains including; olefins, aromatics, plastics & polymers, syngas and inorganics.
- Recovery for the paraxylene industry or temporary reprieve?
- Is it time for the Asian Nylon 6 Industry to Rebound?
- Light Vehicle Production Outlook In 2021
- COVID Drives CO2 Growth in Food Sector
- The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry
- The Alpha Dogs of Alpha Olefins
- Delving into Derivatives: Oxo Alcohols, Acrylates and SAP
- Steam Cracker Turnaround and Global Olefin Market Balance