Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
Covid-19 pandemic induced recession and low oil pricing
environment is rapidly changing the state of the chemical
What is the impact on:
- Industry trends- energy transition, sustainability, mobility?
- The state of the petrochemical industry - short & long term?
- Demand, supply, price and margins?
Get grounded where the industry is heading with a new report,
The Chemical Pulse.
Download the First Report Complimentary
The Chemical Pulse by IHS Markit is a new service that features special reports during significant disrupter events impacting our industry, analyzing the rapidly changing situation in the global chemical markets. This new service addresses the implications of the high impact events across the chemical value chains including; olefins, aromatics, plastics & polymers, syngas and inorganics.
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!
- Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up April 24
- Impact of plastics recycling on the future of energy transition
- Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up
- Naphtha Cracker Production Cost Sensitivity Analysis in Low Crude Environment