Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
Covid-19 pandemic induced recession and low oil pricing
environment is rapidly changing the state of the chemical
What is the impact on:
- Industry trends- energy transition, sustainability, mobility?
- The state of the petrochemical industry - short & long term?
- Demand, supply, price and margins?
Get grounded where the industry is heading with a new report,
The Chemical Pulse.
Download the First Report Complimentary
The Chemical Pulse by IHS Markit is a new service that features special reports during significant disrupter events impacting our industry, analyzing the rapidly changing situation in the global chemical markets. This new service addresses the implications of the high impact events across the chemical value chains including; olefins, aromatics, plastics & polymers, syngas and inorganics.
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Nylon – Moving into a brave new world
- Four Key Groups to Lead Circular Plastics Transition
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)