IMO impact on Middle East and Asia – are you prepared? – December 2018
On the webinar IHS Markit will discuss:
- How the IMO 2020 bunker fuel transition is likely to have the most impact on the Middle East and Asia markets
- We will review the latest on industry preparation for the IMO transition
- The sorts of threats and opportunities which we think Middle Eastern and Asian oil market participants, including the shipping industry, ought to be considering
- How our current IMO deep-dive multi-client study, Navigating Choppy Waters, will provide critical insights to this transition
- Spencer Welch, IMO Study Manager, IHS Markit
- Anurag Trivedi, Director, Middle East, IHS Markit
- Premasish Das, Executive Director Asian Oil Markets, IHS Markit
Products & Solutions
IMO 2020 Navigating choppy waters
Multiclient study on marine bunker fuel in a low sulfur, low carbon world.
Could the International Maritime Organization (IMO)'s plan to reduce the sulfur content of marine bunker fuel, from 3.5% to 0.5% as of January 2020, create the most disruptive impact on oil markets from a planned event?
The study will primarily focus on a deep-dive into 2 key aspects of the IMO 2020 transition.
Oil Markets, Midstream and Downstream Services
The Oil Markets, Midstream and Downstream Services provide comprehensive historical and forward-looking data and analysis on downstream global oil markets. Access consistent forecasts for oil market and other liquids prices, supply, production, infrastructure and economics.
Refining & Marketing
Understand changing dynamics in the oil refining and marketing value chain around the world with IHS Markit energy refining and marketing insight, data and analysis
As the globalization of the refining industry continues to accelerate, downstream players need to make strategic long and short-term decisions. Our energy refining and marketing service provides the analytical view on developments in the downstream sector needed to make sound investment decisions.
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?
- Recovery for the paraxylene industry or temporary reprieve?
- Is it time for the Asian Nylon 6 Industry to Rebound?
- Light Vehicle Production Outlook In 2021
- COVID Drives CO2 Growth in Food Sector
- The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry
- The Alpha Dogs of Alpha Olefins
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
RT @Chemicalweek: India is facing urgent needs for oxygen as COVID infections surge. The chemical industry in India is helping facilitate d…