IMO 2020 Basics
07 November 2018
Shipping fleets have historically been the dumping ground for fuel too dirty for population centers. In 2020 this will change due to new regulations aimed and cleaning the fuel used by ships. Watch this video to find out the basics you should know.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- DOE Defends Its 2019 LNG Export Analysis
- Video: Energy Transition in the Oil & Gas Sector
- Duke Firing Up New Asheville Gas Capacity, Coal Units Done by Jan. 31
- Understanding the GHG intensity of crude oil: Composition adds complexity
- Sustainability looms as sand suppliers divest non-core assets and rationalize capacity
- US exported first LPG cargoes to India in 2019
- 2019 - winds of change in Europe's power and gas markets
- Will renewables and gas dominate Southeast Asia’s future fuel mix?