IMO 2020 Basics
Shipping fleets have historically been the dumping ground for fuel too dirty for population centers. In 2020 this will change due to new regulations aimed and cleaning the fuel used by ships. Watch this video to find out the basics you should know.
- Video: Naphtha’s reemerging role as an essential product and feedstock
- Under the hammer: Drivers of recent renewable tender prices in emerging markets
- Larger turbines and offshore wind boost 2018 global wind turbine orders
- Is digitalization delivering?
- Potential investment and production outcomes for Chesapeake’s premiere oil asset
- Venezuelan darkness plagues production
- Impact of decline parameters on your expected ultimate recoverable reserves
- The implications of constrained investment capacity
The engine of the shale revolution has provided engineers & geologists the ability to improve well productivity. Jo… https://t.co/LILrR7ZkWX