IMO 2020 Basics
07 November 2018
Shipping fleets have historically been the dumping ground for fuel too dirty for population centers. In 2020 this will change due to new regulations aimed and cleaning the fuel used by ships. Watch this video to find out the basics you should know.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- The Returning spectre – beyond IMO2020
- Is Pennsylvania on the path to join the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative?
- Infographic: Argentina oil- The fate of Vaca Muerta
- FERC Winter 2019/20 Assessment Finds Strong Gas Supplies
- North Dakota Seeks Solutions to Excess Gas Flaring, Including Possible Petchem Investment
- Ireland’s Offshore Basins: Can Past Disappointments Lead to Future Success?
- PV installation forecast in China lowered in 2019 but global forecast of 129 GW in 2019 remains unchanged
- India's lucrative energy industry