IMO 2020 Basics
07 November 2018
Shipping fleets have historically been the dumping ground for fuel too dirty for population centers. In 2020 this will change due to new regulations aimed and cleaning the fuel used by ships. Watch this video to find out the basics you should know.
- Underdog to Champion: Unlock the presalt potential
- The Vaca Muerta Play: Gaining competitive economics through operational efficiencies
- Hydrogen as an Energy Carrier: Can China accelerate the path down the learning curve?
- Southeast Asia/far east jackup rig market update
- India’s city gas distribution (CGD) sector making headway: Brings tempo to downstream gas infrastructure business
- Ahead of its first upstream bid round, has Senegal tightened terms too far?
- Cambodia’s upcoming revision of its power development plan may include LNG-fired power plants
- Finding feedstocks in a quickening energy transition scenario