RT @IHSMarkit: "If you want to take care of shareholders, you better take care of your people, and you better take care of your planet, and…
IHS presenting at the ISPOR 4th Latin America Conference
IHS Healthcare is attending ISPOR 4th Latin America Conference, 12-14 September, at the Hilton Buenos Aires.
If you are attending the show, come and see our two poster presentations.
On Friday, 13 September, Poster Presentation Session One PHP42 Analysis of Brazilian Public Funding Process for New Biologic Drugs By Tania Rodrigues, Milena Izmirlieva, and Gustav Ando
On Saturday, 14 September, Poster Presentation Session Two PCV35 Estimating the Impact of Statin Therapy on Direct and Societal Costs in Mexico: A Comparison to Sweden By April Semilla, Mike Storm, and Tericke Blanchard
We will provide copies of the posters here on the blog after the event concludes.
- The race intensifies for a COVID-19 vaccine as hope builds for emergency approval by September
- Is the US ready to start relaxing COVID-19 lockdowns?
- COVID-19 could cause delays for price framework agreements in parts of Europe
- US scrambles for resources in COVID-19 response
- COVID-19: Risk of severe complications among the United States health workforce
- COVID-19 pandemic: Health system surge capacity
- UK bans parallel export of two COVID-19 treatment candidates to protect national supply
- China’s young biosimilars sector
The race intensifies for a COVID-19 vaccine as hope builds for emergency approval by September https://t.co/9fX4R1K8rC