Are you interested in the key trends impacting LPs in 2021? Our own Charles Silva discusses data, managed services… https://t.co/EvCi6AQEGc
IHS Markit Response to FSB Outsourcing Consultation
- Keep a razor-sharp focus on the practicality and proportionality of the application of their rules. Critical outsourcing requirements should be only for genuinely critical activity. Without such an approach, the extra burden on providers will increase costs, reduce competition and make services uneconomical;
- Focus on promoting the maximum consistency and efficiency of approach between sectors and jurisdictions (including on assurance and audit processes);
- Recognize that Regtech solutions have been developed that allow the efficient identification, management and reporting of third-party risks by financial institutions; and
- Be more active in supporting and working with industry utilities to grow and strengthen the pooled or shared assessments approach.
This response followed our recent op-ed on the FSB's work and the growing regulatory interest in outsourcing and third-party risk.'
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - 23 February 2021
- Three Key Trends Impacting LPs in 2021
- The Quiet Revolution: A Decade of Transformation in Leveraged Loans
- Daily Global Market Summary - 22 February 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 February 2021
- Factor food for thought
- Daily Global Market Summary - 18 February 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 17 February 2021
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
The Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) will change market risk management in January 2023. Are you ready… https://t.co/NRIFei6lLg
For 2021, we are predicting a 6.5% rise in global dividend payouts. Read our latest Dividends Insights Report for m… https://t.co/k5brf7NNkM