RT @SPGlobal: It's when you dive in that discovery begins. See how Essential Intelligence can help you push below the surface. A better, mo…
New IHS Markit Maritime & Trade channel partnership with Khalid Associates Global (KAG) for the Pakistan territory
We are pleased to inform a new channel partnership distribution license has been agreed with Khalid Associates Global (KAG) for the Pakistan territory. KAG will market IHS Markit Maritime & Trade products through its CEO Mr Khalid Hussain, to commercial banks, financial institutions and corporate entities operating in Pakistan, providing technology based solutions to help against trade based money laundering.
Stuart Strachan, Senior Vice President Maritime & Trade, IHS Markit commented "Pakistan is an exciting and growing market for us, we are continuing to strengthen our business by investing in high quality partnerships that will enable our customers to operate more efficiently and within the boundaries set by local and international regulators."
- Global Trade Monitor – September 2022
- Maritime and Trade Talk - An Insurers’ Perspective: Navigating Maritime Risks in a sea of New and Emerging Challenges
- Tankers at Sea Insight: VLCC segment breaks out of rut as higher employment in summer buoys earnings
- Shipping market outlook - Container vs Dry bulk: Q3 2022 update
- Managing Dangerous Cargo Risk in the Era of Digitalisation
- Semiconductors and Chips: The 21st Century Arms Race
- Maritime and Trade Talk - The Impact of Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine: A Trade Finance Compliance Perspective - August Update
- Maritime and Trade Talk - The Container Port Performance Index 2021
The most recent data for the second quarter of 2022 from S&P Global Market Intelligence - Global Trade Analytics Su… https://t.co/CfbpgZbbny