New IHS Markit Maritime & Trade channel partnership with Khalid Associates Global (KAG) for the Pakistan territory
We are pleased to inform a new channel partnership distribution license has been agreed with Khalid Associates Global (KAG) for the Pakistan territory. KAG will market IHS Markit Maritime & Trade products through its CEO Mr Khalid Hussain, to commercial banks, financial institutions and corporate entities operating in Pakistan, providing technology based solutions to help against trade based money laundering.
Stuart Strachan, Senior Vice President Maritime & Trade, IHS Markit commented "Pakistan is an exciting and growing market for us, we are continuing to strengthen our business by investing in high quality partnerships that will enable our customers to operate more efficiently and within the boundaries set by local and international regulators."
- Capesize regional SD balance signaled a strong rebound of freight rates in the coming weeks
- New release of GTA Forecasting global trade forecasts - May 2021
- Sustained recovery in global trade – Latest Observations in the Top Ten Economies
- China Cotton Imports Analysis
- International Trade Data: Statistical Confidentiality Variations and Mitigation Alternatives
- New Global Container Port Performance Index (CPPI) Launched by the World Bank and IHS Markit
- China, Japan and U.S. Export Control Regulations for Dual-Use and Military Goods
- Festival, Favour and Freight: Global Rose Trade
IHS Markit has awarded a channel distribution license to Khalid Associates- Global (KAG) for the Pakistan territory… https://t.co/CBmnkKv7nC