New IHS Markit Maritime & Trade channel partnership with Khalid Associates Global (KAG) for the Pakistan territory
We are pleased to inform a new channel partnership distribution license has been agreed with Khalid Associates Global (KAG) for the Pakistan territory. KAG will market IHS Markit Maritime & Trade products through its CEO Mr Khalid Hussain, to commercial banks, financial institutions and corporate entities operating in Pakistan, providing technology based solutions to help against trade based money laundering.
Stuart Strachan, Senior Vice President Maritime & Trade, IHS Markit commented "Pakistan is an exciting and growing market for us, we are continuing to strengthen our business by investing in high quality partnerships that will enable our customers to operate more efficiently and within the boundaries set by local and international regulators."
- Russian crude exports declined in first half of July, after surpassing 3 MMbpd in June
- On flying geese and technological convergence - the evolution of export specialization in the East Asia Region
- Indonesian 3Q21 coal exports could surge to 109mt amid strong Far East demand
- Black Sea 3Q21 agribulk exports forecast 7% higher on Russian wheat
- BankT&D Consulting and IHS Markit Maritime & Trade Partnership
- Recovery in global trade becomes broader and more sustainable (Global Trade Monitor – June 2021)
- Sailing Stormy Waters: Mega Containerships
- Supply Chain Visibility Through Maritime & Trade Solutions: Anatomy of a Rare Corn Cargo Shipment