RT @IHSMarkit: Today marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities. At IHS Markit, we have created a safe space for this community t…
New IHS Markit Maritime & Trade channel partnership with Khalid Associates Global (KAG) for the Pakistan territory
We are pleased to inform a new channel partnership distribution license has been agreed with Khalid Associates Global (KAG) for the Pakistan territory. KAG will market IHS Markit Maritime & Trade products through its CEO Mr Khalid Hussain, to commercial banks, financial institutions and corporate entities operating in Pakistan, providing technology based solutions to help against trade based money laundering.
Stuart Strachan, Senior Vice President Maritime & Trade, IHS Markit commented "Pakistan is an exciting and growing market for us, we are continuing to strengthen our business by investing in high quality partnerships that will enable our customers to operate more efficiently and within the boundaries set by local and international regulators."
- Recovery in trade is ongoing but with moderated growth rates, the spread of the Omicron variant could be an adverse game changer
- Shipping market outlook 2022 Container vs Dry bulk
- Escalating Crisis on the EU-Belarus Border - What is its implication to Trade Relations?
- Run the Tide - Containership Ordering and Trade Momentum
- Dry bulk shipping rates might remain low in 2022
- Monthly Report: West African October Crude Exports Down 10% On Month as Nigerian Output Falters
- Will Robots Reshuffle World Trade Directions?
- The role of East and Southeast Asia in the Global Value Chain in Electronics