After sluggish trade in 2020 - global recovery was expected in 2021. Join our webinar on 6 October when our senior… https://t.co/hbKo9dnTZk
New IHS Markit Maritime & Trade channel partnership with Khalid Associates Global (KAG) for the Pakistan territory
We are pleased to inform a new channel partnership distribution license has been agreed with Khalid Associates Global (KAG) for the Pakistan territory. KAG will market IHS Markit Maritime & Trade products through its CEO Mr Khalid Hussain, to commercial banks, financial institutions and corporate entities operating in Pakistan, providing technology based solutions to help against trade based money laundering.
Stuart Strachan, Senior Vice President Maritime & Trade, IHS Markit commented "Pakistan is an exciting and growing market for us, we are continuing to strengthen our business by investing in high quality partnerships that will enable our customers to operate more efficiently and within the boundaries set by local and international regulators."
- Trade Finance: OFAC fines another non-U.S. bank for violation of Iranian and Syrian sanctions
- Unique insights from Global Trade Data and Machine Learning now available through IHS Markit and SESAMm partnership
- India’s August gasoil exports rebound on tepid domestic demand
- Monthly Report: OPEC+ August crude exports hit a seven-month low
- Recovery in global trade clearly sustained and broad with more moderate forecasts for Q3 & Q4 (Monthly Global Trade Monitor – AUGUST 2021)
- Mexican crude oil loadings to be impacted after Pemex production platform fire
- Lost in TV – Sport Season on Screen
- Capesize market will overall remain strong in the coming months despite China’s steel production curb