Vaccine hesitancy – driven by safety concerns for adenovirus-based COVID-19 vaccines – is delaying vaccine delivery… https://t.co/V6nvvKhO6G
IHS @ ISPOR – Please visit us at Table TT2 on the 5th floor
IHS Life Sciences is pleased to announce that we will be at the 20th Annual International Meeting, May 16-20 at the Philadelphia Marriott. Come by TT2 to meet members of our team and learn about our solutions and latest research.
We will have 2 posters on display:
Session I on Monday, 18 May, 8:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Poster Author Discussion Hour: 1:15 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
PDB45: The Clinical and Economic Value of a Digital Lifestyle Intervention Program in the PreDiabetes Population: Case Study with the 'Prevent' Program
by Su W, Dall T, Chen F, Iacobucci W,
Session V on Wednesday, 10 May, 8:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Poster Author Discussion Hour: 12:45 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
PSY34 Projecting Benefits from Weight Loss in Obese Populations: A Microsimulation Approach
by Chen F, Iacobucci W, Su W, Dall T
We will be posting here on the blog as well as tweeting @IHS4LifeSciences. We look forward to seeing you in Philly!
Gustav Ando is the director of life sciences at IHS
Posted 7 May 2015
- Vaccine hesitancy boosts risks from vaccine nationalism
- The risks of vaccine nationalism
- Unlocking biomarker diagnostics in Europe and the win-win for the innovative oncology sector
- Biden administration scores first legislative win for pharmaceutical pricing reform
- AMNOG ten years on: Impact on the Europe top 5 price level hierarchy
- Europe still stuck in drug shortages
- COVID19 vaccines advanced purchase agreements tracker: insights on pre-orders and prices
- Ebola outbreaks in Guinea and DRC draw rapid response
Biomarker testing in Europe looks potentially very promising, and provided challenges to the market access space ar… https://t.co/Kr3VTfHnj8