Despite the inability to pierce the veil of confidential discounting, IRP continues to feature prominently in the p… https://t.co/jZfUauknfd
IHS @ ISPOR – Please visit us at Table TT2 on the 5th floor
IHS Life Sciences is pleased to announce that we will be at the 20th Annual International Meeting, May 16-20 at the Philadelphia Marriott. Come by TT2 to meet members of our team and learn about our solutions and latest research.
We will have 2 posters on display:
Session I on Monday, 18 May, 8:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Poster Author Discussion Hour: 1:15 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
PDB45: The Clinical and Economic Value of a Digital Lifestyle Intervention Program in the PreDiabetes Population: Case Study with the 'Prevent' Program
by Su W, Dall T, Chen F, Iacobucci W,
Session V on Wednesday, 10 May, 8:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Poster Author Discussion Hour: 12:45 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
PSY34 Projecting Benefits from Weight Loss in Obese Populations: A Microsimulation Approach
by Chen F, Iacobucci W, Su W, Dall T
We will be posting here on the blog as well as tweeting @IHS4LifeSciences. We look forward to seeing you in Philly!
Gustav Ando is the director of life sciences at IHS
Posted 7 May 2015
- Taking the pulse of international reference pricing
- Irish green credentials fail on pharmaceutical waste exports
- Canada makes history in basketball and Pharmacare
- Inconsistent application of pricing policies in China contributes to pockets of high prices
- Argentina announces innovative reimbursement deal for Spinraza
- Laying the Foundations of Pharmacare in Canada
- New payment-by-results and payback regulations for Bulgaria
- Zolgensma may be a potential game-changer for SMA
Following the developments of Pharmacare in Canada as it breaks new ground with a universal, publicly-funded drug p… https://t.co/JLRHINcov1
Drug pricing is a universal issue, and despite China’s efforts to rein in drug prices, pockets of high prices persi… https://t.co/8UxinWn28K