IHS @ ISPOR – Please visit us at Table TT2 on the 5th floor
IHS Life Sciences is pleased to announce that we will be at the 20th Annual International Meeting, May 16-20 at the Philadelphia Marriott. Come by TT2 to meet members of our team and learn about our solutions and latest research.
We will have 2 posters on display:
Session I on Monday, 18 May, 8:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Poster Author Discussion Hour: 1:15 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
PDB45: The Clinical and Economic Value of a Digital Lifestyle Intervention Program in the PreDiabetes Population: Case Study with the 'Prevent' Program
by Su W, Dall T, Chen F, Iacobucci W,
Session V on Wednesday, 10 May, 8:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Poster Author Discussion Hour: 12:45 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
PSY34 Projecting Benefits from Weight Loss in Obese Populations: A Microsimulation Approach
by Chen F, Iacobucci W, Su W, Dall T
We will be posting here on the blog as well as tweeting @IHS4LifeSciences. We look forward to seeing you in Philly!
Gustav Ando is the director of life sciences at IHS
Posted 7 May 2015
- China’s young biosimilars sector
- Polish pharma associations unite in appeal for greater access to biologics
- How to democratize access and prevent the next supermodel medicine
- Risks to UK pharmaceutical spending from a US-UK free trade deal
- Challenges with risk sharing in Eastern Europe raised at ISPOR Europe meeting
- Germany’s fixed pricing for medicines faces European reckoning
- Dynamic reform in International Reference Pricing
- Ten-year Medicare budget impact of increased coverage for anti-obesity intervention
China’s young biosimilars market is taking off, with a raft of approvals of domestically-developed biosimilars expe… https://t.co/9ONykEElmS
New originator biologics are being added to the reimbursement list in Poland, but they are simply not reaching a su… https://t.co/TLK722uAOe