As a new one-off gene therapy for SMA nears the US market, effective pricing will be crucial in ensuring sustainabl… https://t.co/H7NpYRf7pg
IHS @ ISPOR – Please visit us at Table TT2 on the 5th floor
IHS Life Sciences is pleased to announce that we will be at the 20th Annual International Meeting, May 16-20 at the Philadelphia Marriott. Come by TT2 to meet members of our team and learn about our solutions and latest research.
We will have 2 posters on display:
Session I on Monday, 18 May, 8:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Poster Author Discussion Hour: 1:15 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
PDB45: The Clinical and Economic Value of a Digital Lifestyle Intervention Program in the PreDiabetes Population: Case Study with the 'Prevent' Program
by Su W, Dall T, Chen F, Iacobucci W,
Session V on Wednesday, 10 May, 8:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Poster Author Discussion Hour: 12:45 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
PSY34 Projecting Benefits from Weight Loss in Obese Populations: A Microsimulation Approach
by Chen F, Iacobucci W, Su W, Dall T
We will be posting here on the blog as well as tweeting @IHS4LifeSciences. We look forward to seeing you in Philly!
Gustav Ando is the director of life sciences at IHS
Posted 7 May 2015
- Argentina announces innovative reimbursement deal for Spinraza
- New payment-by-results and payback regulations for Bulgaria
- Laying the Foundations of Pharmacare in Canada
- Zolgensma may be a potential game-changer for SMA
- India issues new clinical trial rules to expedite new drug approvals
- Medicare X
- Pharmacare for all in Canada: Unlikely proposal to imminent threat
- Accuracy check: Norwegian health expenditure data
India's new clinical trial rules establish an accelerated pathway for new drug approvals, but affordability remains… https://t.co/uhVXDZGLfr
Democrats explore creative ways to expand health insurance access with Medicare X https://t.co/kAsNBvtiuz