Pfizer and BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine demonstrates over 90% efficacy as hope builds for an early end to the pandem… https://t.co/7oajgLXB0B
IHS @ ISPOR – Please visit us at Table TT2 on the 5th floor
IHS Life Sciences is pleased to announce that we will be at the 20th Annual International Meeting, May 16-20 at the Philadelphia Marriott. Come by TT2 to meet members of our team and learn about our solutions and latest research.
We will have 2 posters on display:
Session I on Monday, 18 May, 8:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Poster Author Discussion Hour: 1:15 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
PDB45: The Clinical and Economic Value of a Digital Lifestyle Intervention Program in the PreDiabetes Population: Case Study with the 'Prevent' Program
by Su W, Dall T, Chen F, Iacobucci W,
Session V on Wednesday, 10 May, 8:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Poster Author Discussion Hour: 12:45 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
PSY34 Projecting Benefits from Weight Loss in Obese Populations: A Microsimulation Approach
by Chen F, Iacobucci W, Su W, Dall T
We will be posting here on the blog as well as tweeting @IHS4LifeSciences. We look forward to seeing you in Philly!
Gustav Ando is the director of life sciences at IHS
Posted 7 May 2015
- Pfizer and BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine
- Mixed news on COVID19 vaccines: COVID-19 R&D tracker
- Innovation in Japan’s regenerative sector
- US drug prices could be drastically impacted by Most Favored Nation executive order
- Global healthcare spend to remain stable
- The pandemic pricing dilemma: A COVID-19 vaccine at-cost or for profit?
- US school re-opening decisions in a pandemic environment are complex – data can help
- Trump resurrects International Reference Pricing (IRP) proposal on pharmaceuticals with executive order
Register from the latest on the progression of the pandemic and the future that lies ahead of us from our Vice Pres… https://t.co/GiqhM1V318
We are expecting major clinical readouts from several key COVID-19 vaccine and therapeutics candidates- our weekly… https://t.co/aIcNOmccrx