Vaccine hesitancy – driven by safety concerns for adenovirus-based COVID-19 vaccines – is delaying vaccine delivery… https://t.co/V6nvvKhO6G
IHS Healthcare and Pharma is now IHS Life Sciences
The IHS Healthcare and Pharma team is happy to announce that we are now IHS Life Sciences. Our new group name better conveys the breadth and depth of our products and services, the companies we work with, and the industries we serve.
Combining our deep knowledge of the industry - integrated access to Pricing and Reimbursement expertise, healthcare economic modeling, and pharmaceutical competitive intelligence - with the extensive economic and analytical capabilities of IHS - technology, supply chain, operational excellence, and modeling - we are able to bring together insights that truly help you, our readers and our clients, work better, smarter, and more profitably.
As of today, you will see our new name here on our blog, on our website www.ihs.com/LifeSciences, and our new twitter handle @IHS4LifeScience.
Thank you for continuing to read our blog and share what you learn with us. We hope you will join us at ISPOR in Montreal this May and in Amsterdam in November to celebrate our new name. We will share details with you as the dates get closer.
- Vaccine hesitancy boosts risks from vaccine nationalism
- The risks of vaccine nationalism
- Unlocking biomarker diagnostics in Europe and the win-win for the innovative oncology sector
- Biden administration scores first legislative win for pharmaceutical pricing reform
- AMNOG ten years on: Impact on the Europe top 5 price level hierarchy
- Europe still stuck in drug shortages
- COVID19 vaccines advanced purchase agreements tracker: insights on pre-orders and prices
- Ebola outbreaks in Guinea and DRC draw rapid response
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Biomarker testing in Europe looks potentially very promising, and provided challenges to the market access space ar… https://t.co/Kr3VTfHnj8