S&P Global Mobility provides demographic data (ethnicity, gender, age and income) to the vehicle-model level for al… https://t.co/Th17FUrpsY
IHS clarifies autonomous vehicle sales forecast – Expects 21 million sales globally in the year 2035 and nearly 76 million sold globally through 2035
The latest forecast from IHS Automotive calls for sales of nearly 21 million autonomous vehicles in 2035. This is a substantial increase from previous estimates, and is influenced by recent research and development by automotive OEMs, supplier and technology companies who are investing in this area. The new forecast is also based on a wave of recent developments and investments in this sector of the market, as well as activity within various regulatory environments. Between now and 2035, IHS estimates that nearly 76 million vehicles with some level of autonomy will be sold globally.
For additional details, please read our press release.
Posted 9 June 2016
- Fuel For Thought: What do capital markets tell us about the automotive industry?
- S&P Global Mobility updates light vehicle production forecast for June
- The Shift to Utility: Part II – June 2022
- Car subscriptions: Long-term trend or short-term hype
- Indian Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle Industry: FY2021 in Hindsight
- North America Truck Transmission Market
- Bronco vs Wrangler: The battle of the true off-road utility vehicles
- Fuel For Thought: The dynamics of EV charging and its impacts on the broader electrification of mobility
In this US Mobility Insight edition (formerly Advisory Insights) we have an analysis on the movement from car to ut… https://t.co/894bufx5zj
Financial markets oscillate from normal to volatile. This helps re-evaluate companies’ prospects & risks. So, what… https://t.co/T1mbBrNEQE