RT @IHSMarkit: "If you want to take care of shareholders, you better take care of your people, and you better take care of your planet, and…
IHS at ISPOR Montreal, 2-4 June 2014. Visit us at Table 136!
The IHS Life Sciences team is pleased to announce that we will again have a strong presence at the ISPOR 19th Annual International Meeting in Montreal, Canada.
Come by Table 136 to meet members of our team and learn about our expanded offerings and latest research.
We are hosting an "Ice Cream Social" on Monday, 2 June starting at 6:30 pm. We hope you are able to stop by and meet with us to see how we can help you address all of your business needs. You can follow our analysis as they experience the event on twitter @IHS4LifeScience and here on the blog as well.
- The race intensifies for a COVID-19 vaccine as hope builds for emergency approval by September
- Is the US ready to start relaxing COVID-19 lockdowns?
- COVID-19 could cause delays for price framework agreements in parts of Europe
- US scrambles for resources in COVID-19 response
- COVID-19: Risk of severe complications among the United States health workforce
- COVID-19 pandemic: Health system surge capacity
- UK bans parallel export of two COVID-19 treatment candidates to protect national supply
- China’s young biosimilars sector
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
The race intensifies for a COVID-19 vaccine as hope builds for emergency approval by September https://t.co/9fX4R1K8rC