RT @IHSMarkit: "If you want to take care of shareholders, you better take care of your people, and you better take care of your planet, and…
IHS at ISPOR Dublin, 2-6 November 2013. Visit us at booth 117!
The IHS Healthcare & Pharma team is pleased to announce that we will again have a strong presence at the ISPOR 16th European Congress in Dublin, November 2-6 2013. Come by booth #117 to meet members of our team and learn about our products and latest research.
This year at ISPOR we will be making two podium presentations:
- Monday, 4 November 14:45-15:00 "Differences in Approach to Biosimilars: NICE Versus SMC Recommendations" (B13) by Milena Izmirlieva
- Monday, 4 November 15:30-15:45 "Price Differences Triggered by the Availability of Biosimilars in Developed Countries" (PR1) by Floriane Reinaud
In addition, we will be displaying 11 posters in The Liffey B (level1)
Poster Session II: Monday, 4 November Poster Display Hours: 15:30-19:30 Poster Author Discussion Hour: 18:30-19:30
- The Impact of AMNOG on Oncology Drugs by Sophia Walker, Anne-Charlotte Honoré, and Gustav Ando (PCN181)
- The Potential Impact of AMNOG-Triggered International Reference Pricing: A Scenario from DPP-IV Inhibitors by Gustav Ando (PDB119)
Poster Session III: Tuesday, 5 November Poster Display Hours: 8:45-13:45 Poster Author Discussion Hour: 12:45-13:45
- The Impact of Indication Extensions on Pharmaceutical Prices by Choukri Genane, Gaelle Marinoni, Floriane Reinaud, and Gustav Ando (PHP9)
- Characterising Preliminary Profile Parameters for FDA Breakthrough Therapy Candidates by Margaret Labban, Milena Izmirlieva, and Gustav Ando (PHP14)
- Medico-Economic Evaluation in France: Methodology and Impact on the Country's P&R System by Julie Furet, Gaelle Marinoni, and Gustav Ando (PHP16)
- Is Drug Innovation Still Rewarded in the Top 5 European Pharmaceutical Markets? By Floriane Reinaud and Gustav Ando (PHP22)
- Croatia's EU Accession in the Context of International Reference Pricing: What Will be the Wider
- Impact for Pricing and Reimbursement? By Brendan Melck, Milena Izmirlieva, and Gustav Ando (PHP40)
- Biosimilar and Originator Biologic Pricing Dynamics in Emerging Markets by Cameron Lockwood, Floriane Reinaud, Gaelle Marinoni, and Gustav Ando (PHP81)
- Market Access Risk Scoring: A Unified Framework for Cross Country Comparison of Diverse Market Access Systems and Processes by Parful Mehta and Gustav Ando (PHP101)
- Draft Versus Final Guidance in NICE's Drug Technology Appraisal Process by Maria McGee, Milena Izmirlieva, and Gustav Ando (PHP183)
Poster Session IV: Tuesday, 5 November Poster Display Hours: 15:00-19:00 Poster Author Discussion Hour: 18:00-19:00
- A review of the Application of International Reference Pricing in Ukraine's Pilot Hypertension Reimbursement Scheme by Kavita Rainova, Milena Izmirlieva, and Gustav Ando (PCV150)
We look forward to seeing you in Dublin and will post some stories from the conference when we return.
- The race intensifies for a COVID-19 vaccine as hope builds for emergency approval by September
- Is the US ready to start relaxing COVID-19 lockdowns?
- COVID-19 could cause delays for price framework agreements in parts of Europe
- US scrambles for resources in COVID-19 response
- COVID-19: Risk of severe complications among the United States health workforce
- COVID-19 pandemic: Health system surge capacity
- UK bans parallel export of two COVID-19 treatment candidates to protect national supply
- China’s young biosimilars sector
The race intensifies for a COVID-19 vaccine as hope builds for emergency approval by September https://t.co/9fX4R1K8rC