IEG Vu Global Outlook 2020
The best and most comprehensive overview of the agri-industrial sectors covered by IEG Vu. Once again, we are making our own forecasts for individual sectors for 2020 and it is worth pointing out that, in the past, our forecasts have been extremely accurate.
This outlook goes beyond a simple look at the data. We dig deep into the industry trends, policy and more. What are the main issues affecting the industry today?
- Weather and climate change - harvests are simply not as reliable as they were
- Politics and trade disputes and tariffs
- Exchange rates, and general economics
- Organics - more and more consumers are demanding organic foods and beverages
- Dietary change - less sugar, more natural ingredients, and traceability.
- Sustainability - plastics are on their way out
Download Full Report
Hindsight is 2020. Stay on top of the Commodities and Foods markets with our 2020 Outlook.
- Food & Ag Policy Briefing 7 June
- Article: Can the EU meet its new 25% organic target?
- Article: Peruvian ginger exports maintain strong growth
- Article: High price difference between pecan halves and pieces still holds
- Article: Bayer seals settlements on glyphosate and dicamba litigation
- Article: June - sustainability focus
- Webcast: US Hogs and Pork Market Outlook
- Article: French public health body calls for tighter regulation of unhealthy food adverts