[6/6] IHS Markit’s commitment to bringing about true change and equality for all is unwavering. We will continue to… https://t.co/ksX6c82XIg
IEG Vu Global Outlook 2020
The best and most comprehensive overview of the agri-industrial sectors covered by IEG Vu. Once again, we are making our own forecasts for individual sectors for 2020 and it is worth pointing out that, in the past, our forecasts have been extremely accurate.
This outlook goes beyond a simple look at the data. We dig deep into the industry trends, policy and more. What are the main issues affecting the industry today?
- Weather and climate change - harvests are simply not as reliable as they were
- Politics and trade disputes and tariffs
- Exchange rates, and general economics
- Organics - more and more consumers are demanding organic foods and beverages
- Dietary change - less sugar, more natural ingredients, and traceability.
- Sustainability - plastics are on their way out
Download Full Report
Hindsight is 2020. Stay on top of the Commodities and Foods markets with our 2020 Outlook.
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021
[5/6] Let’s not treat these words lightly, but rather ensure we mean what we say and are willing to act.” We have… https://t.co/W9hvLoeXCs
[4/6] Last year, our CEO Lance Uggla reminded us: “We are all human and we must stand together to drive change, cha… https://t.co/DWiQCcAMRc