Can the 90-day sprint to try to untangle the gigantic snags in global trade work? Read the insightful op-ed from… https://t.co/pt5EonKu6U
IEG Vu Global Outlook 2020
The best and most comprehensive overview of the agri-industrial sectors covered by IEG Vu. Once again, we are making our own forecasts for individual sectors for 2020 and it is worth pointing out that, in the past, our forecasts have been extremely accurate.
This outlook goes beyond a simple look at the data. We dig deep into the industry trends, policy and more. What are the main issues affecting the industry today?
- Weather and climate change - harvests are simply not as reliable as they were
- Politics and trade disputes and tariffs
- Exchange rates, and general economics
- Organics - more and more consumers are demanding organic foods and beverages
- Dietary change - less sugar, more natural ingredients, and traceability.
- Sustainability - plastics are on their way out
Download Full Report
Hindsight is 2020. Stay on top of the Commodities and Foods markets with our 2020 Outlook.
- Agriculture interests press Congress to tackle shipping delays
- US ag exporters demand Biden administration crack down on ocean freight carriers found profiteering on COVID-19
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Agricultural Commodities - WASDE Outlook
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction