Power demand is coming back in China after an unprecedented drop during the COVID-19 lockdown. “Home Isolation” s… https://t.co/pexUwYpU1t
IEG Vu Global Outlook 2020
The best and most comprehensive overview of the agri-industrial sectors covered by IEG Vu. Once again, we are making our own forecasts for individual sectors for 2020 and it is worth pointing out that, in the past, our forecasts have been extremely accurate.
This outlook goes beyond a simple look at the data. We dig deep into the industry trends, policy and more. What are the main issues affecting the industry today?
- Weather and climate change - harvests are simply not as reliable as they were
- Politics and trade disputes and tariffs
- Exchange rates, and general economics
- Organics - more and more consumers are demanding organic foods and beverages
- Dietary change - less sugar, more natural ingredients, and traceability.
- Sustainability - plastics are on their way out
Download Full Report
Hindsight is 2020. Stay on top of the Commodities and Foods markets with our 2020 Outlook.
- Agriculture and biofuels - a transition in process
- COVID-19 - Animal health companies react to unfamiliar and tough circumstances
- Food and Ag Policy Briefing March 2020
- Article: Russia steps up efforts to maintain food security amid Covid-19
- Article: Identifying Covid-19 misinformation in the sugar market
- COVID-19: How the various agri-industrial sectors are responding
- Blog: African Swine Fever spread prompts vaccines search
- Special Report: Disruptors and Innovators 2020