IEG Vu Global Outlook 2020
The best and most comprehensive overview of the agri-industrial sectors covered by IEG Vu. Once again, we are making our own forecasts for individual sectors for 2020 and it is worth pointing out that, in the past, our forecasts have been extremely accurate.
This outlook goes beyond a simple look at the data. We dig deep into the industry trends, policy and more. What are the main issues affecting the industry today?
- Weather and climate change - harvests are simply not as reliable as they were
- Politics and trade disputes and tariffs
- Exchange rates, and general economics
- Organics - more and more consumers are demanding organic foods and beverages
- Dietary change - less sugar, more natural ingredients, and traceability.
- Sustainability - plastics are on their way out
Download Full Report
Hindsight is 2020. Stay on top of the Commodities and Foods markets with our 2020 Outlook.
- Webcast: US Poultry Market Implications of the COVID-19 Epidemic
- Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector
- Biostimulants 2020
- Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets
- Interview: “To get financing to cocoa farmers, you need to organize the data”
- Article: Perdue assures state ag chiefs that a CFAP 2 effort is coming
- Article: EU trade chief’s resignation sparks race to fill role
- Article: Scotland passes law to keep CAP policies after Brexit
[4/5] Andrew Eisen is a sponsor for Women in Tech, he has helped develop a mentoring program that nurtures women’s… https://t.co/jd2dvk8Wbx