iBoxx Yield Select Quarterly Update Q4 2021
iBoxx Yield Select is an index framework to capture the credit-carry factor in corporate bond markets. Yield Select strategies use sampling techniques to target portfolio yield-enhancement subject to investors' tolerances for risk versus the market benchmark.
This quarter, the Benchmark's average yields (and average spreads) were slightly up and index performance was essentially flat.
However, the UST curve bear flattened and this drove index yield changes across the curve. Yields rose in the short-end and stayed relatively unchanged in the long end. This was reflected in the performance of the high duration Carry Benchmark which outperformed the Benchmark considerably.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- July 2022 Model Performance Report
- Securities Finance July Snapshot 2022
- iBoxx SGD Monthly Update: August 2022
- iBoxx USD Asia ex-Japan Monthly Update: August 2022
- Stocks rally as bears take a summer recess
- iBoxx ALBI Monthly Update: August 2022
- Dividend Forecasting Bi-weekly Brief APAC (02 Aug 22)
- Are ransomware events considered in your Operational Resilience Plans for third party service providers?
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00