How is your asset management firm responding to the new Global Best Practice in research evaluation and payments? O… https://t.co/zNSEhiWm3f
iBoxx Yield Select Quarterly Update Q2 2021
Yield Select is an index based credit-carry strategy that aims to benefit from systematically selecting high spread bonds using stratified sampling techniques.
Yields fell this quarter with the moves mostly driven by changes in rates (though spread compression also contributed). The benchmark and the Yield Select strategies all posted quarterly gains. The bulk of the positive return, across all strategies, was captured in June.
Whilst all strategies outperformed the benchmark over Q2, the Basic Yield Select made the largest gain over the broad market. This contrasts to end of Q1 standings where the Basic Yield lagged the most.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Securities Finance Q2 2021
- Exchange Traded Funds: Q2 2021 Market Overview
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 July 2021
- SFTR Inspires Firms to Consolidate Processes for Regulatory Reporting Regimes: IHS Markit and Pirum Survey
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 July 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 July 2021
- IPO Lock-Up Agreements
- Daily Global Market Summary - 16 July 2021
What happens when onboarding technology is integrated with vast datasets? The onboarding challenge is solved and T+… https://t.co/4mjvv6K5Vi