iBoxx Yield Select Quarterly Update Q2 2021
Yield Select is an index based credit-carry strategy that aims to benefit from systematically selecting high spread bonds using stratified sampling techniques.
Yields fell this quarter with the moves mostly driven by changes in rates (though spread compression also contributed). The benchmark and the Yield Select strategies all posted quarterly gains. The bulk of the positive return, across all strategies, was captured in June.
Whilst all strategies outperformed the benchmark over Q2, the Basic Yield Select made the largest gain over the broad market. This contrasts to end of Q1 standings where the Basic Yield lagged the most.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Chartis RiskTech BuySide 50: Financial Risk Analytics Wins Investment/Market Risk Category
- Defensive Strategies for the Asian USD High Yield Credit Market
- South Korea Dividends - More to be Discovered
- Top 3 Insights from the 2022 CeFPro Vendor & Third Party Risk Europe Conference
- The obstacles to better analytics adoption in private equity
- A New Report -- Retail Investors: A Changing Landscape
- APIs beat AI in the industry’s post-trade priority list
- Golden Record Corporate Actions Podcast Series - Pilot Episode: Is Data the Problem?
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00