Discover different consumers' preferences within the US market. S&P Global Mobility provides diversity data (ethnic… https://t.co/iO0h9eaodb
How will 5G impact the driving experience for the consumer?
Anna Buettner, one of our Connected Car experts, discusses potential upside of the arrival of 5G in vehicles across the globe. Watch the video for insights.
Posted 30 August 2021
Anna Buettner is Principal Analyst, Connected Car at IHS Markit.
Read more articles like this one. Get a free trial to AutoIntelligence Daily
- Fuel For Thought: The dynamics of EV charging and its impacts on the broader electrification of mobility
- Double digit replacement growth for commercial vehicle parts aftermarket
- Average Age of Vehicles in the US Increases to 12.2 years, according to S&P Global Mobility
- Automotive Insights – Canadian EV Information and Analysis Q1 2022
- May 2022 production forecast sees variations from region to region
- The Shift to Utility: Part I – May 2022
- A Tale of Three Industries: A review of registration and migration patterns in the US new vehicle industry
- Fuel For Thought - Pace of Change: Energy and mobility, climate and innovation
Throughout the pandemic material shortages spanned numerous industries including new commercial vehicles resulting… https://t.co/RfgGmwrPFJ
Average vehicle age in the US rises to 12.2 years up from a record 12.1 years in 2021; supply chain challenges cont… https://t.co/CEHd5EGQgB