Register now for our latest loyalty review webinar with Tom Libby on Tuesday, 9/28 at 1pm ET. Highlights: latest… https://t.co/07RHVNrVjj
How will 5G impact the driving experience for the consumer?
Anna Buettner, one of our Connected Car experts, discusses potential upside of the arrival of 5G in vehicles across the globe. Watch the video for insights.
Posted 30 August 2021
Anna Buettner is Principal Analyst, Connected Car at IHS Markit.
Read more articles like this one. Get a free trial to AutoIntelligence Daily
- Major revision for global light vehicle forecast, production impacted well into 2022
- Medium Heavy Commercial Vehicles: The other face of the pandemic in Brazil
- Fuel for Thought: A Rocky Recovery in the Second Year of the Pandemic
- Substantial Internal Cannibalization for Incremental Models
- IAA Mobility 2021: Germany’s new auto show to focus on electric autonomous vehicles and mobility
- Hybrid: Bridge to Electrification – August 2021
- Brand Loyalty Among US Auto Consumers Drops to Six-Year Low
- Fuel for Thought: Car Buying Convenience Factor
IHS Markit is excited to attend MOVE this year. As the leading thought leader in automotive mobility, we are keen t… https://t.co/imEluizURo