How mobility is changing the automotive industry - Vlog Part 2
Watch this video log from Tom De Vleesschauwer, Transport and mobility practice leader, as he discusses how new mobility is changing the automotive industry.
In the second video of this two part series, Tom discusses the current vehicle market as it relates to mobility, the evolving history of mobility over the last 10 years, and how our new multi-client study, Reinventing the Wheel, is exploring new future mobility dynamics.
Covering questions like:
- Are there new entrants coming into the mobility vehicle market?
- How can companies benefit from understanding the history of mobility?
- How does the revolution of mobility impact other industries outside of automotive?
The future of cars, oil, chemicals and electric power is changing as we know it. Reinventing the Wheel, a multi-client study, offers a system-wide analysis that brings to bear a deep understanding of the forces at work within each industry. IHS Markit uniquely offers the capability and expertise within each industry and the ability to look across industries and how they interact.
To learn more about this multi-client study, visit RTW.
- UK government increases funding for on-street electric car charging
- Unnamed foreign OEM tipped to launch EV production in Russia
- New York City extends cap on new Uber and Lyft vehicles
- Uttar Pradesh state government releases new policy for EV charging infrastructure
- Spanish passenger car market falls again in July
- US city Grand Rapids begins year-long autonomous vehicle trial
- New EU trade commissioner warns of retaliation if vehicles tariffs raised
- Indian government seeks proposals for 1,000 EV charging stations under FAME-II scheme
An Automotive Minute - Episode 32 Listen to Stephanie Brinley as she discusses nameplate overcrowding in 2026. https://t.co/QFImyUHa1h
Fuel for Thought - Making Money with Vehicle Data Listen to Episode 7 of our podcast series as Kristen Balasia and… https://t.co/KFhKvXqLJX