How mobility is changing the automotive industry - Vlog Part 2
Watch this video log from Tom De Vleesschauwer, Transport and mobility practice leader, as he discusses how new mobility is changing the automotive industry.
In the second video of this two part series, Tom discusses the current vehicle market as it relates to mobility, the evolving history of mobility over the last 10 years, and how our new multi-client study, Reinventing the Wheel, is exploring new future mobility dynamics.
Covering questions like:
- Are there new entrants coming into the mobility vehicle market?
- How can companies benefit from understanding the history of mobility?
- How does the revolution of mobility impact other industries outside of automotive?
The future of cars, oil, chemicals and electric power is changing as we know it. Reinventing the Wheel, a multi-client study, offers a system-wide analysis that brings to bear a deep understanding of the forces at work within each industry. IHS Markit uniquely offers the capability and expertise within each industry and the ability to look across industries and how they interact.
To learn more about this multi-client study, visit RTW.
- New vehicle sales in Philippines surge in March 2019
- Shanghai Motor Show 2019: New energy vehicles take centre stage
- New York Auto Show 2019
- New vehicle sales in Vietnam surge Q1 2019
- SIAM urges Indian government to reduce GST on cars to 18%
- European Parliament approves post-2020 CO2 emission targets for cars and vans
- Argentine light-vehicle registrations decline 54% y/y in March
- Brazilian light-vehicle sales and production drop in March, exports continue decline
An Automotive Minute from IHS Markit. Devin Lindsay discusses how fully electric vehicles in the US reach record v… https://t.co/yg2pPYjHZD
New vehicle sales in the Philippines stood at 32,173 units during March, up by 14% y/y. IHS Markit expects light-ve… https://t.co/suJ04YP2n4