2021 dividends are predicted to increase by 6.5% compared to 2020. Our positive outlook reflects increasing busines… https://t.co/6z4yNniHiI
How data is transforming debt
IHS Markit's Elina Gokh and Jocelyn Lewis sat down with Private Debt Investor to discuss how growing market complexity is forcing managers to re-evaluate the way they run their businesses - with potentially transformative effects for the credit industry. In the article, Elina and Jocelyn address 5 key questions:
- How do you see the private debt markets developing?
- Data and digitization will be big areas of transformation. How will these trends impact private debt specifically?
- How might technology enhance the organization of private debt funds?
- Private debt funds and their investors are dealing with increasing choice. Will the market get more complex?
- What kind of volatility do you see for private debt, and how well equipped are funds to cope with that?
To read the full special report, visit Private Debt Investor.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- 2021: Brexit, no equivalence and the day of the SEF
- Seven key dividend forecasts for 2021
- IHS Markit to Publish Daily Credit Spread Adjustment for SOFR from Q2 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 January 2021
- A new COO/CCO playbook for financial regulation in 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 January 2021
- 2020 Corporate Access Survey Series: Broker Selection and Service Satisfaction
- Corporate actions: How the events of 2020 will impact the year ahead
As the SOFR has been recommended to replace USD LIBOR, we are developing a USD credit spread adjustment, which util… https://t.co/lj7LIoiT81
The equity new issuance market had an unprecedented year in 2020, pricing a record 1,500 deals that raised a combin… https://t.co/Iyd6bSBUKJ