How data is transforming debt
IHS Markit's Elina Gokh and Jocelyn Lewis sat down with Private Debt Investor to discuss how growing market complexity is forcing managers to re-evaluate the way they run their businesses - with potentially transformative effects for the credit industry. In the article, Elina and Jocelyn address 5 key questions:
- How do you see the private debt markets developing?
- Data and digitization will be big areas of transformation. How will these trends impact private debt specifically?
- How might technology enhance the organization of private debt funds?
- Private debt funds and their investors are dealing with increasing choice. Will the market get more complex?
- What kind of volatility do you see for private debt, and how well equipped are funds to cope with that?
To read the full special report, visit Private Debt Investor.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Chartis RiskTech BuySide 50: Financial Risk Analytics Wins Investment/Market Risk Category
- Defensive Strategies for the Asian USD High Yield Credit Market
- South Korea Dividends - More to be Discovered
- Top 3 Insights from the 2022 CeFPro Vendor & Third Party Risk Europe Conference
- The obstacles to better analytics adoption in private equity
- A New Report -- Retail Investors: A Changing Landscape
- APIs beat AI in the industry’s post-trade priority list
- Golden Record Corporate Actions Podcast Series - Pilot Episode: Is Data the Problem?
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00