The financial services industry had several challenges this year, however, IHS Markit's Michael McPolin says the pa… https://t.co/Fkt34An61L
How data is transforming debt
IHS Markit's Elina Gokh and Jocelyn Lewis sat down with Private Debt Investor to discuss how growing market complexity is forcing managers to re-evaluate the way they run their businesses - with potentially transformative effects for the credit industry. In the article, Elina and Jocelyn address 5 key questions:
- How do you see the private debt markets developing?
- Data and digitization will be big areas of transformation. How will these trends impact private debt specifically?
- How might technology enhance the organization of private debt funds?
- Private debt funds and their investors are dealing with increasing choice. Will the market get more complex?
- What kind of volatility do you see for private debt, and how well equipped are funds to cope with that?
To read the full special report, visit Private Debt Investor.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - 23 October 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 22 October 2020
- CVA Acceleration: Going Quasi
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 October 2020
- IHS Markit Fair Value Case Study: China Golden Week 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 October 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 October 2020
- Key Takeaways: The Operational Impact of ESG and Future Data Management Practices
Last chance to register for our Next-Gen Regtech 2020 virtual event. Listen to a replay of exciting sessions from D… https://t.co/JG1vaysfAT