Why be limited by public disclosures short interest data, which is only 0.5% of issued shares and above? We help to… https://t.co/2C2panzRNk
How data is transforming debt
IHS Markit's Elina Gokh and Jocelyn Lewis sat down with Private Debt Investor to discuss how growing market complexity is forcing managers to re-evaluate the way they run their businesses - with potentially transformative effects for the credit industry. In the article, Elina and Jocelyn address 5 key questions:
- How do you see the private debt markets developing?
- Data and digitization will be big areas of transformation. How will these trends impact private debt specifically?
- How might technology enhance the organization of private debt funds?
- Private debt funds and their investors are dealing with increasing choice. Will the market get more complex?
- What kind of volatility do you see for private debt, and how well equipped are funds to cope with that?
To read the full special report, visit Private Debt Investor.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- IHS Markit partners with Alpha Financial Software to deliver automated US MBS clearance and settlement through thinkFolio
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 January 2022
- FY2021 Sec Lending Returns in Equity & Fixed Income Indices
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 January 2022
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 January 2022
- Municipal Calendar Week of January 17th 2022 MLK Holiday
- Reducing reconciliation risks with automation and transparency
- Daily Global Market Summary - 18 January 2022