How banks can keep pace with XVA
The complexity of derivatives pricing has grown significantly in the past decade, with banks having to factor in a series of valuation adjustments to calculate the impact on their balance sheets.
With budgets and resources under pressure, and traditional systems struggling to cope with data volume and complexity, IHS Markit considers how banks can leverage new technologies to gain a more consistent view across the trades in their portfolios, saving time and money in the process. You can read more about our findings by downloading the full whitepaper.
This whitepaper has been published in conjuction with Risk.net.
Please visit our CCR-xVA solution suite webpage for more information.
- MiFID II Midpoint: Meetings with the SEC, and global unbundling acceleration
- The Autocorrect - Weekly Investor Relations Newsletter
- Tax Due Diligence – The first solution isn’t always the right solution
- The Future of IR – Becoming a Trusted Strategic Advisor
- GlobalCapital Continues to Award IHS Markit for Innovation in Pricing, Valuations and Indices
- ESG trends in APAC: Growing demand and top metrics
- The momentum-value standoff continues
- May 2019 Model Performance Report