RT @TabbFORUM: The labor-intensive, manual processes for managing inventory create risk affecting all distressed loan market participants.…
How banks can keep pace with XVA
The complexity of derivatives pricing has grown significantly in the past decade, with banks having to factor in a series of valuation adjustments to calculate the impact on their balance sheets.
With budgets and resources under pressure, and traditional systems struggling to cope with data volume and complexity, IHS Markit considers how banks can leverage new technologies to gain a more consistent view across the trades in their portfolios, saving time and money in the process. You can read more about our findings by downloading the full whitepaper.
This whitepaper has been published in conjuction with Risk.net.
Please visit our CCR-xVA solution suite webpage for more information.
- SOFR: Q1 Quarter-End Spike?
- Distressed Loan Settlement: The PSA solution
- FRTB: Is time still on your side?
- Five Key Takeaways from the IHS Markit Corporate Access Roundtable
- Subordination (TLAC and MREL) - Preparing for the New German CDS Protocol
- Global economy gains momentum for second month running in March but manufacturing malaise deepens
- March 2019 Model Performance Report
- Crunch Time for Initial Margin Webinar Q&A