RT @N_Behravesh: What's in store for the economy in 2020? I’ll be announcing my top 10 economic predictions for 2020 next week. Stay tuned…
How banks can keep pace with XVA
The complexity of derivatives pricing has grown significantly in the past decade, with banks having to factor in a series of valuation adjustments to calculate the impact on their balance sheets.
With budgets and resources under pressure, and traditional systems struggling to cope with data volume and complexity, IHS Markit considers how banks can leverage new technologies to gain a more consistent view across the trades in their portfolios, saving time and money in the process. You can read more about our findings by downloading the full whitepaper.
This whitepaper has been published in conjuction with Risk.net.
Please visit our CCR-xVA solution suite webpage for more information.
- Muni monthly summary - November 2019
- Securities Lending Program Management
- Corporate Bond Pricing Data, November 2019 Recap
- Cloud 2.0 – What to expect in financial services
- Due Diligence 2.O: How Vendor Risk Assessment Will Evolve
- Payments for Research – The View from Frankfurt
- Protests to weigh on Hong Kong SAR's dividend outlook
- Securities Lending Q3 Review
Companies with a large environmental footprint face a wide array of public and private pressures. Read our paper fo… https://t.co/HudNEYqMOm