The August heat has not drained the new issuance market of its energy yet, as 17 deals priced for total proceeds of… https://t.co/hIIWidJBSp
How banks can keep pace with XVA
The complexity of derivatives pricing has grown significantly in the past decade, with banks having to factor in a series of valuation adjustments to calculate the impact on their balance sheets.
With budgets and resources under pressure, and traditional systems struggling to cope with data volume and complexity, IHS Markit considers how banks can leverage new technologies to gain a more consistent view across the trades in their portfolios, saving time and money in the process. You can read more about our findings by downloading the full whitepaper.
This whitepaper has been published in conjuction with Risk.net.
Please visit our CCR-xVA solution suite webpage for more information.
- Corporate Bond Pricing Recap for July 2019
- July 2019 Model Performance Report
- iBoxx TRS Comes of Age
- Machine learning for stock selection
- Mid-cycle adjustment to factor returns
- Forecast dividend yield basket outperforms
- How to maximize value from your valuation process
- Technology and Transformation in the Loans Industry
China's DouYu International Holdings debut in the Technology sector raised $775m, making it the largest deal in Jul… https://t.co/0JHkFHxHFm