Did you miss our recent webinar on 'Seven Key Dividend Forecasts for 2021'? Watch the on-demand version to hear our… https://t.co/iVmbR1RIKO
香港市场私有化情况概览 - Hong Kong Privatisation Overview
Hong Kong has been hit by a global public health crisis and an oil price war. The government expected that the rate of change in Hong Kong's GDP will be -4% to -7% in 2020. Market conditions remain uncertain and investors are losing faith in the market's ability to rebound, which has led to an increasing number of voluntary privatisation. According to Factset, ten companies completed their privatisation from the HKEx in 2019, up from three in 2018.
In this paper, we analyse the motivations for voluntary privatisation, shareholder considerations, thresholds for success, and how fund managers usually react to privatisation proposals.
By Jackie Hua
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- SPACs 2.0
- Borrow dynamics around GameStop proxy vote
- Daily Global Market Summary - 22 January 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 January 2021
- 2021: Brexit, no equivalence and the day of the SEF
- Seven key dividend forecasts for 2021
- IHS Markit to Publish Daily Credit Spread Adjustment for SOFR from Q2 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 January 2021
We outline the five key criteria for evaluating your financial risk and regulation managed services partner. Read t… https://t.co/fNI5ZwaOhV