Why be limited by public disclosures short interest data, which is only 0.5% of issued shares and above? We help to… https://t.co/2C2panzRNk
香港市场私有化情况概览 - Hong Kong Privatisation Overview
Hong Kong has been hit by a global public health crisis and an oil price war. The government expected that the rate of change in Hong Kong's GDP will be -4% to -7% in 2020. Market conditions remain uncertain and investors are losing faith in the market's ability to rebound, which has led to an increasing number of voluntary privatisation. According to Factset, ten companies completed their privatisation from the HKEx in 2019, up from three in 2018.
In this paper, we analyse the motivations for voluntary privatisation, shareholder considerations, thresholds for success, and how fund managers usually react to privatisation proposals.
By Jackie Hua
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- IHS Markit partners with Alpha Financial Software to deliver automated US MBS clearance and settlement through thinkFolio
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 January 2022
- FY2021 Sec Lending Returns in Equity & Fixed Income Indices
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 January 2022
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 January 2022
- Municipal Calendar Week of January 17th 2022 MLK Holiday
- Reducing reconciliation risks with automation and transparency
- Daily Global Market Summary - 18 January 2022