Petrochemical industry earnings in 2019 reflect a slower pace of global growth. Read more about the impact & then l… https://t.co/7BqqgwqGLA
Glycol Ethers: Challenge or Opportunity? – Feb 2018
by Barbara Sesto, Director, Specialty Chemicals, IHS Markit
Did you know that half of all glycol ether consumption is for use as a solvent in various formulations, such as paints, inks, and cleaning fluids? Nonsolvent uses for glycol ethers include hydraulic and brake fluids, anti-icing agents, and chemical intermediates.
Products & Solutions
Chemical Economics Handbook® (CEH)
Keep pace with the global chemical industry and its competitive markets.
View Sample Report | Download brochure
- Saudi Aramco: the company to watch
- Podcast: December Lithium Market Outlook
- Video: With the right chemical strategy, you are still in the game.
- Styrene: The calm before the storm
- Podcast: November Lithium Market Outlook
- Key Strategic Issues Impacting the Global Ethylene Markets
- Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
- Beyond soybeans: The ripple effect of US-China trade tariffs on agribusiness