Glycol Ethers: Challenge or Opportunity? – Feb 2018
by Barbara Sesto, Director, Specialty Chemicals, IHS Markit
Did you know that half of all glycol ether consumption is for use as a solvent in various formulations, such as paints, inks, and cleaning fluids? Nonsolvent uses for glycol ethers include hydraulic and brake fluids, anti-icing agents, and chemical intermediates.
Products & Solutions
Chemical Economics Handbook® (CEH)
Keep pace with the global chemical industry and its competitive markets.
View Sample Report | Download brochure
- Propylene Industry Developments in Northeast Asia
- Plastic Tax in Europe
- Ethane potential in Chinese LNG imports
- Ethylene Market Outlook Considering the Impact of COVID-19
- The biocides market in the times of Coronavirus
- Latin America’s petrochemical industry: Unexpected changes resulting from COVID-19 and lower crude oil prices
- Chemical recycling of plastics waste – A new business opportunity in the Arabian Gulf
- COVID-19 Impact on Soda Ash Market