Glycol Ethers: Challenge or Opportunity? – Feb 2018
by Barbara Sesto, Director, Specialty Chemicals, IHS Markit
Did you know that half of all glycol ether consumption is for use as a solvent in various formulations, such as paints, inks, and cleaning fluids? Nonsolvent uses for glycol ethers include hydraulic and brake fluids, anti-icing agents, and chemical intermediates.
Products & Solutions
Chemical Economics Handbook® (CEH)
Keep pace with the global chemical industry and its competitive markets.
View Sample Report | Download brochure
- Building business value in a new world order
- Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
- Bon appétit: Natural water-soluble polymers in foods and beverages
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!