Glycol Ethers: Challenge or Opportunity? – Feb 2018
by Barbara Sesto, Director, Specialty Chemicals, IHS Markit
Did you know that half of all glycol ether consumption is for use as a solvent in various formulations, such as paints, inks, and cleaning fluids? Nonsolvent uses for glycol ethers include hydraulic and brake fluids, anti-icing agents, and chemical intermediates.
Products & Solutions
Chemical Economics Handbook® (CEH)
Keep pace with the global chemical industry and its competitive markets.
View Sample Report | Download brochure
- Changing course: Plastics, carbon and the transition to circularity
- Factors impacting global fiber demand and growth
- COVID-19 Impact on C4s and Rubbers
- Biojet for aviation – A growth story for the 2020s?
- Podcast: Lithium February Market Outlook
- Assessing the sustainability and performance of green surfactants
- China’s styrene monomer market and its push for higher self-sufficiency
- Polyurethane feedstocks: Is the golden age over?