Glycol Ethers: Challenge or Opportunity? – Feb 2018
by Barbara Sesto, Director, Specialty Chemicals, IHS Markit
Did you know that half of all glycol ether consumption is for use as a solvent in various formulations, such as paints, inks, and cleaning fluids? Nonsolvent uses for glycol ethers include hydraulic and brake fluids, anti-icing agents, and chemical intermediates.
Products & Solutions
Chemical Economics Handbook® (CEH)
Keep pace with the global chemical industry and its competitive markets.
View Sample Report | Download brochure
- Specialty chemicals: Enablers of sustainable development
- Podcast: August Lithium Market Outlook
- Impact of the US-China trade war on the MDI market
- MMA and PMMA Getting Back on Track
- Specialty Fibers Shaping the Future
- Impact of Brexit Uncertainty on the Imports of Polyester and Nylon Fibers in the United Kingdom
- Is chemical recycling a game changer?
- The new silk road