Global Surfactants Industry
Household detergents remain the most important application
sector for surfactants, accounting for approximately 46% of global
consumption in the major consuming regions, with an average annual
growth rate of 2% expected over the next five years.
What are the key factors influencing the industry?
The surfactants industry is considered complex because of
factors such as a broad-range definition of the term surfactants;
many suppliers (more than 500 worldwide); numerous product
chemistries (more than 3,500), intermediates, and blends; a
combination of low- and high-profit products and businesses; a wide
range of applications and customer base; variable captive
production and merchant markets; and interproducer business
relationships and sales.
Gain knowledge in identifying trends and driving forces influencing the surfactants market to forecast and plan for future demand with the Surfactant Specialty Chemicals Update Program.
- Video: Hot Topics in the Global Methanol Market
- Video: Global Flavors and Fragrances Market
- Video: Technology Innovations - Crude Oil to Chemicals
- Video: Hot Topics in the Plastics Market
- Impact of growing headwinds in China on the specialty chemicals market
- BASF, LetterOne complete merger of oil and gas operations
- Plastics sustainability: Risks and strategy implications
- Pressing Times Ahead for Paraxylene
Press Release: Steven Winberg, Assistant Secretary for Fossil Energy at the US Department of Energy, will give the… https://t.co/DABoS884lE
Crude Oil-to-chemicals Technology Could Double Per-Barrel Profits for Integrated Refiners and Petrochemical Produce… https://t.co/XKlvoeLwr0