Global Surfactants Industry
Household detergents remain the most important application
sector for surfactants, accounting for approximately 46% of global
consumption in the major consuming regions, with an average annual
growth rate of 2% expected over the next five years.
What are the key factors influencing the industry?
The surfactants industry is considered complex because of
factors such as a broad-range definition of the term surfactants;
many suppliers (more than 500 worldwide); numerous product
chemistries (more than 3,500), intermediates, and blends; a
combination of low- and high-profit products and businesses; a wide
range of applications and customer base; variable captive
production and merchant markets; and interproducer business
relationships and sales.
Gain knowledge in identifying trends and driving forces influencing the surfactants market to forecast and plan for future demand with the Surfactant Specialty Chemicals Update Program.
- Changing course: Plastics, carbon and the transition to circularity
- Factors impacting global fiber demand and growth
- COVID-19 Impact on C4s and Rubbers
- Biojet for aviation – A growth story for the 2020s?
- Podcast: Lithium February Market Outlook
- Assessing the sustainability and performance of green surfactants
- China’s styrene monomer market and its push for higher self-sufficiency
- Polyurethane feedstocks: Is the golden age over?
The global transition to a Circular Economy has reached an inflection point of no return. Read more:… https://t.co/MERV5PKnKx