Global Surfactants Industry
Household detergents remain the most important application
sector for surfactants, accounting for approximately 46% of global
consumption in the major consuming regions, with an average annual
growth rate of 2% expected over the next five years.
What are the key factors influencing the industry?
The surfactants industry is considered complex because of
factors such as a broad-range definition of the term surfactants;
many suppliers (more than 500 worldwide); numerous product
chemistries (more than 3,500), intermediates, and blends; a
combination of low- and high-profit products and businesses; a wide
range of applications and customer base; variable captive
production and merchant markets; and interproducer business
relationships and sales.
Gain knowledge in identifying trends and driving forces influencing the surfactants market to forecast and plan for future demand with the Surfactant Specialty Chemicals Update Program.
- Key Strategic Issues Impacting the Global Ethylene Markets
- Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
- Beyond soybeans: The ripple effect of US-China trade tariffs on agribusiness
- Chemical Asset Capacity Forecasts
- Rare earth elements – The vitamins of modern industry
- Podcast: October Lithium Market Outlook
- Polyolefins: Impact of trade war on the world’s most common plastics
- Global Benzene Markets: Current margin recovery is sustainable or short lived?
"We are very pleased to have Deborah join our Board of Directors. Her wealth of experience and diverse expertise br… https://t.co/RBVklG1nCC