The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Askar Mamin’s website cited a visit to the start of the construction of the Aytra… https://t.co/r8IGreOcXt
Global Polyolefins 2019 Strategic Issues
What are the top challenges that the global polyolefins
industry is facing?
Environmental considerations like China's recycled plastic import ban and circular economics create uncertainty for the supply/demand balances. Regional trade wars and political uncertainty could redirect polyolefin trade. Disruptive technologies for ethylene and propylene have potential to change competitive landscape.
What are the market implications around these strategic issues?
IHS Markit closely monitors and analyzes the global polyolefins market giving you the visibility needed to make confident strategic decisions. The Market Advisory Services provide accurate current near-term market data and analysis while our World Analysis improves your planning and forecasting by understanding the long-term outlook in shifting markets with supply, demand, global capacity, price, cost and margin analysis.
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market
- Circular Plastics - Anticipating Disruptions
- Structural shift to renewable diesel brings accelerated growth in the North America market
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?