Petrochemical industry earnings in 2019 reflect a slower pace of global growth. Read more about the impact & then l… https://t.co/7BqqgwqGLA
Global Polyolefins 2019 Strategic Issues
What are the top challenges that the global polyolefins
industry is facing?
Environmental considerations like China's recycled plastic import ban and circular economics create uncertainty for the supply/demand balances. Regional trade wars and political uncertainty could redirect polyolefin trade. Disruptive technologies for ethylene and propylene have potential to change competitive landscape.
What are the market implications around these strategic issues?
IHS Markit closely monitors and analyzes the global polyolefins market giving you the visibility needed to make confident strategic decisions. The Market Advisory Services provide accurate current near-term market data and analysis while our World Analysis improves your planning and forecasting by understanding the long-term outlook in shifting markets with supply, demand, global capacity, price, cost and margin analysis.
- Saudi Aramco: the company to watch
- Podcast: December Lithium Market Outlook
- Video: With the right chemical strategy, you are still in the game.
- Styrene: The calm before the storm
- Podcast: November Lithium Market Outlook
- Key Strategic Issues Impacting the Global Ethylene Markets
- Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
- Beyond soybeans: The ripple effect of US-China trade tariffs on agribusiness