Global Polyolefins 2019 Strategic Issues
What are the top challenges that the global polyolefins
industry is facing?
Environmental considerations like China's recycled plastic import ban and circular economics create uncertainty for the supply/demand balances. Regional trade wars and political uncertainty could redirect polyolefin trade. Disruptive technologies for ethylene and propylene have potential to change competitive landscape.
What are the market implications around these strategic issues?
IHS Markit closely monitors and analyzes the global polyolefins market giving you the visibility needed to make confident strategic decisions. The Market Advisory Services provide accurate current near-term market data and analysis while our World Analysis improves your planning and forecasting by understanding the long-term outlook in shifting markets with supply, demand, global capacity, price, cost and margin analysis.
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?
- Recovery for the paraxylene industry or temporary reprieve?
- Is it time for the Asian Nylon 6 Industry to Rebound?
- Light Vehicle Production Outlook In 2021
- COVID Drives CO2 Growth in Food Sector
- The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry
- The Alpha Dogs of Alpha Olefins
- Delving into Derivatives: Oxo Alcohols, Acrylates and SAP