Global Plastics Recycling
Over the past few years, the Chinese authorities have been more aggressive at setting up targets and implementing regulations to address environmental concerns domestically. These measures have led to the significant decline in export volumes of plastic scraps from most countries and regions to China, creating the need for new export locations and leaving some to struggle with the surge in scrap plastic imports.
Download this infographic to read more on this topic and to see how the IHS Markit Chemical Consulting team advised a client who was impacted by this issue.
- Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
- Bon appétit: Natural water-soluble polymers in foods and beverages
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!
- Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up April 24