Global Plastics Recycling
Over the past few years, the Chinese authorities have been more aggressive at setting up targets and implementing regulations to address environmental concerns domestically. These measures have led to the significant decline in export volumes of plastic scraps from most countries and regions to China, creating the need for new export locations and leaving some to struggle with the surge in scrap plastic imports.
Download this infographic to read more on this topic and to see how the IHS Markit Chemical Consulting team advised a client who was impacted by this issue.
- Polyurethane Feedstocks – Supply/Demand Shifts
- NPK Compound Fertilizers - A Solution for Sustainable Agriculture
- Major Butadiene Market Trends for 2019
- Shin-Etsu reports big revenue, profit increases across business units
- Adnoc sells stakes in Adnoc Refining to Eni and OMV
- Clariant to collaborate with ExxonMobil and REG
- Ineos acquires former Huntsman ethoxylation unit in France
- China’s ethanol push