Global Plastics Recycling
Over the past few years, the Chinese authorities have been more aggressive at setting up targets and implementing regulations to address environmental concerns domestically. These measures have led to the significant decline in export volumes of plastic scraps from most countries and regions to China, creating the need for new export locations and leaving some to struggle with the surge in scrap plastic imports.
Download this infographic to read more on this topic and to see how the IHS Markit Chemical Consulting team advised a client who was impacted by this issue.
- Factors impacting global fiber demand and growth
- Changing course: Plastics, carbon and the transition to circularity
- COVID-19 Impact on C4s and Rubbers
- Biojet for aviation – A growth story for the 2020s?
- Podcast: Lithium February Market Outlook
- Assessing the sustainability and performance of green surfactants
- China’s styrene monomer market and its push for higher self-sufficiency
- Polyurethane feedstocks: Is the golden age over?