The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Askar Mamin’s website cited a visit to the start of the construction of the Aytra… https://t.co/r8IGreOcXt
Global Plastics Recycling
Over the past few years, the Chinese authorities have been more aggressive at setting up targets and implementing regulations to address environmental concerns domestically. These measures have led to the significant decline in export volumes of plastic scraps from most countries and regions to China, creating the need for new export locations and leaving some to struggle with the surge in scrap plastic imports.
Download this infographic to read more on this topic and to see how the IHS Markit Chemical Consulting team advised a client who was impacted by this issue.
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market
- Circular Plastics - Anticipating Disruptions
- Structural shift to renewable diesel brings accelerated growth in the North America market
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?