Global Plastics Recycling
Over the past few years, the Chinese authorities have been more aggressive at setting up targets and implementing regulations to address environmental concerns domestically. These measures have led to the significant decline in export volumes of plastic scraps from most countries and regions to China, creating the need for new export locations and leaving some to struggle with the surge in scrap plastic imports.
Download this infographic to read more on this topic and to see how the IHS Markit Chemical Consulting team advised a client who was impacted by this issue.
- Plastic waste management: Overview of major steps taken globally
- Display Technologies to determine consumption of display materials in the medium term
- Top disruptors that can transform specialty chemicals
- Biodegradable Polymers: Contributing to a Sustainable Future
- Global propylene demand to continue outpacing supply
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale