Global Plastics Recycling
Over the past few years, the Chinese authorities have been more aggressive at setting up targets and implementing regulations to address environmental concerns domestically. These measures have led to the significant decline in export volumes of plastic scraps from most countries and regions to China, creating the need for new export locations and leaving some to struggle with the surge in scrap plastic imports.
Download this infographic to read more on this topic and to see how the IHS Markit Chemical Consulting team advised a client who was impacted by this issue.
- Polyolefins: Impact of trade war on the world’s most common plastics
- Global Benzene Markets: Current margin recovery is sustainable or short lived?
- Podcast: September Lithium Market Outlook
- Specialty Chemicals Market Overview
- Specialty chemicals: Enablers of sustainable development
- Podcast: August Lithium Market Outlook
- Impact of the US-China trade war on the MDI market
- MMA and PMMA Getting Back on Track