Specialty Fibers Shaping the Future https://t.co/0VvYrIMEc1
Global Plastics Recycling
Over the past few years, the Chinese authorities have been more aggressive at setting up targets and implementing regulations to address environmental concerns domestically. These measures have led to the significant decline in export volumes of plastic scraps from most countries and regions to China, creating the need for new export locations and leaving some to struggle with the surge in scrap plastic imports.
Download this infographic to read more on this topic and to see how the IHS Markit Chemical Consulting team advised a client who was impacted by this issue.
- Specialty Fibers Shaping the Future
- Impact of Brexit Uncertainty on the Imports of Polyester and Nylon Fibers in the United Kingdom
- Is chemical recycling a game changer?
- The new silk road
- Sustainability’s impact on the global soda ash market
- Why international buyers import US ethane
- Tale of Two Dynamics: Low Feedstock Countries versus Low Construction Cost Countries
- Podcast: July Lithium Market Outlook