China's CNPC breaks ground on $9.5-billion refinery, petchem complex https://t.co/uWgY9YHOL4
Global Plastics Recycling
Over the past few years, the Chinese authorities have been more aggressive at setting up targets and implementing regulations to address environmental concerns domestically. These measures have led to the significant decline in export volumes of plastic scraps from most countries and regions to China, creating the need for new export locations and leaving some to struggle with the surge in scrap plastic imports.
Download this infographic to read more on this topic and to see how the IHS Markit Chemical Consulting team advised a client who was impacted by this issue.
- China's CNPC breaks ground on $9.5-billion refinery, petchem complex
- Infrastructure developments and midstream opportunities
- Climate change regulations: coming soon to an industry near you?
- The new world of mobility—and what it means for Middle Eastern demand
- Lithium Market Evolution
- Bioplastics offer a smaller carbon footprint
- Sustainability: a critical plastics market driver
- Plastics Pathway to Sustainability
Rick Perry: Appalachia will seize major share of global petrochemical market https://t.co/ordWj96tlp