Global Plastics Recycling
Over the past few years, the Chinese authorities have been more aggressive at setting up targets and implementing regulations to address environmental concerns domestically. These measures have led to the significant decline in export volumes of plastic scraps from most countries and regions to China, creating the need for new export locations and leaving some to struggle with the surge in scrap plastic imports.
Download this infographic to read more on this topic and to see how the IHS Markit Chemical Consulting team advised a client who was impacted by this issue.
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?
- Recovery for the paraxylene industry or temporary reprieve?
- Is it time for the Asian Nylon 6 Industry to Rebound?
- Light Vehicle Production Outlook In 2021
- COVID Drives CO2 Growth in Food Sector
- The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry
- The Alpha Dogs of Alpha Olefins
- Delving into Derivatives: Oxo Alcohols, Acrylates and SAP