The Rule of 3: Global oil market outlook – September 2018
- Bhushan Bahree, Executive Director, Global Oil
- Paul Tossetti, Executive Director, Downstream Research
- Aaron Brady, Sr. Director, Energy
- Jim Burkhard, Vice President, Crude Oil Markets
Products & Solutions
Oil Markets, Midstream and Downstream Services
The Oil Markets, Midstream and Downstream Services provide comprehensive historical and forward-looking data and analysis on downstream global oil markets. Access consistent forecasts for oil market and other liquids prices, supply, production, infrastructure and economics. Leverage incisive coverage of the global lubricants industry and downstream portfolio evaluations of leading industry players. Our services span the entire downstream value chain and are provided in four distinct capabilities
Crude Oil Markets
Access an exclusive combination of regularly updated global oil market data and outlooks, covering supply, production, price, infrastructure, and economics. Find produced streams data, production forecasts, trade by crude type and stream, as well as crude grade prices and market spreads at both regional and sub-regional levels.
Refining & Marketing
Understand changing dynamics in the oil refining and marketing value chain around the world with IHS Markit energy refining and marketing insight, data and analysis
- Changing course: Plastics, carbon and the transition to circularity
- Factors impacting global fiber demand and growth
- COVID-19 Impact on C4s and Rubbers
- Biojet for aviation – A growth story for the 2020s?
- Podcast: Lithium February Market Outlook
- Assessing the sustainability and performance of green surfactants
- China’s styrene monomer market and its push for higher self-sufficiency
- Polyurethane feedstocks: Is the golden age over?