The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Askar Mamin’s website cited a visit to the start of the construction of the Aytra… https://t.co/r8IGreOcXt
Global Methanol Strategic Issues 2019
What are the current top challenges of the global
Iranian sanctions have the potential to impact methanol project progress, production output, trade flows and methanol prices while the US-China trade war could also impact methanol demand and trade flows. What are the market implications around these strategic issues?
Download Strategic Issues Infographic
What are the factors making China demand difficult to forecast?
There are various factors making China so difficult to forecast. China has various issues challenging the market including their move to E10, environmental pollution controls, and MTO economics.
Download China Methanol Demand Infographic
IHS Markit closely monitors and analyzes the global methanol market giving you the visibility needed to make confident strategic decisions. The Market Advisory Services provide accurate current near-term market data and analysis while our World Analysis improves your planning and forecasting by understanding the long-term outlook in shifting markets with supply, demand, global capacity, price, cost and margin analysis.
Find new opportunities amid looming clouds: get the latest insight and analysis impacting the methanol industry at the World Methanol Conference 2019 in Berlin on 5th October.
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market
- Circular Plastics - Anticipating Disruptions
- Structural shift to renewable diesel brings accelerated growth in the North America market
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?