Global Methanol Strategic Issues 2019
What are the current top challenges of the global
Iranian sanctions have the potential to impact methanol project progress, production output, trade flows and methanol prices while the US-China trade war could also impact methanol demand and trade flows. What are the market implications around these strategic issues?
Download Strategic Issues Infographic
What are the factors making China demand difficult to forecast?
There are various factors making China so difficult to forecast. China has various issues challenging the market including their move to E10, environmental pollution controls, and MTO economics.
Download China Methanol Demand Infographic
IHS Markit closely monitors and analyzes the global methanol market giving you the visibility needed to make confident strategic decisions. The Market Advisory Services provide accurate current near-term market data and analysis while our World Analysis improves your planning and forecasting by understanding the long-term outlook in shifting markets with supply, demand, global capacity, price, cost and margin analysis.
Find new opportunities amid looming clouds: get the latest insight and analysis impacting the methanol industry at the World Methanol Conference 2019 in Berlin on 5th October.
- Video: Growth of the Fertilizer Industry
- Video: Growth of the Hydrogen Market
- IHS Markit Company Strategies and Performance Earnings Podcast
- Video: Growth in the Global Aromatics Market
- Sinopec signs agreement to take stake in Amur petchems project in Russia
- BASF launches sale process for construction chemical business
- Video: Hot Topics in the Global Methanol Market
- Video: Global Flavors and Fragrances Market